Spurs @ Jazz Monday Night

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
You'd have to be crazy not to take a very big look at the Spurs tomorrow night.

Jazz are playing 7th game in 10 nights with travel for all 7 games. They don't play on the road again for 3 weeks. They beat the spurs 8 days ago as 7 point dogs. They've played 4 games since then all in different cities.

Meanwhile the spurs have played 2 games since then and 4 games in 12 days. Also coming off of a loss to the Warriors and losing 3/4 (including previously mentioned Jazz games).

As I type this at 7pm PT the Jazz are currently at halftime in Portland right now in what is surely going to be a closely decided game (44-43 at half). Meanwhile the spurs are in SLC finishing up dinner.

Real tough spot for Utah imo.

Its a problem. I would like Utah and Denver to slaughter them but maybe only Denver

There was some good news on the horizon for the Spurs, though. According to the San Antonio Express-News, point guards Dejounte Murray (ankle) and Tony Parker (back) took part in shootaround after missing Saturday's loss to the Golden State Warriors. The pair are likely to play tonight, but final word will come after pre-game warmups.

Nice to see some old faces around here. Did I miss anything?

As for the game...full disclosure...I won't be betting on it as I haven't had a funded account in a few years. Looked at throwing some cash in an account a few months ago and seems like they've made it pretty damn difficult these days. Anyways really like the spot regardless of who's playing or not. Wish the Jazz we're quite this hot but was happy to see them run out steam at end of Portland last night and have to play key guys until the buzzer.

Not as good as the date with Katherine H that you promised me but it'll do, pig .. it'll do.

How the hell did the Jazz come back down 15 in the 4th in that spot? Without their starting PG? Very impressive.

Glad I didn't have a funded account. Know I would have been 70% on ML and 30% on Spread. Would have sucked.

VK/BAR It's been far to long. So many familiar names down below Makes me wonder who's in jail of the old crew.

How the hell did the Jazz come back down 15 in the 4th in that spot? Without their starting PG? Very impressive.

Glad I didn't have a funded account. Know I would have been 70% on ML and 30% on Spread. Would have sucked.

VK/BAR It's been far to long. So many familiar names down below Makes me wonder who's in jail of the old crew.

Ah yes, a 'Tru' special.

Guy works for the books.

You know 10x what I know about the Jazz. Really just don't watch NBA these days. Never watched much back in the day and surely not watching it now. Started laughing tonight looking at gamecast seeing Pau Gasol's name. Thought that guy would have retired like 5 years ago.

Definitely still love schedule watching. It's the part I miss the most.

You know 10x what I know about the Jazz. Really just don't watch NBA these days. Never watched much back in the day and surely not watching it now. Started laughing tonight looking at gamecast seeing Pau Gasol's name. Thought that guy would have retired like 5 years ago.

Definitely still love schedule watching. It's the part I miss the most.

It is the fun part, for sure.

They took away so much of it with the new NBA schedule though. Tonight (and tomorrow) are rare, 'wow' spots...

The Spurs led the Jazz 83-70 in the 4th quarter. Entering the night, they were 775-3 under Gregg Popovich when leading by 13+ points in the 4th quarter.

They are now 775-4.

The Spurs led the Jazz 83-70 in the 4th quarter. Entering the night, they were 775-3 under Gregg Popovich when leading by 13+ points in the 4th quarter.

They are now 775-4.

That like right when I went to bed. I literally peak at scores in the morning because of thesecrypes of things, ugh

Back