4 Michael Finley

20 Manu Ginobili

5 Robert Horry

7 Fabricio Oberto

9 Tony Parker

14 Beno Udrih

11 Jacque Vaughn

33 James White

HEAD COACH: Gregg Popovich (College - Air Force Academy)
ASSISTANT COACHES P.J. Carlesimo (College - Fordham)
Mike Budenholzer (College - Pomona)
Don Newman (College - Idaho)
Brett Brown (College - Boston University)
Chip Engelland (College - Duke)

250px-Spurs05Championship.jpg

_39507595_ap300spurs.jpg

bling bling on the way... :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

Can't wait to see them lift the trophy. I thought they're going to do it in Texas with their fans but seemingly there won't be any traveling back for this Cleveland team, they're staying here.

3-0.

The story is done. 4 championships in last 10 years. GO SPURS

Spurs fans and friends :cheers:

Ryan, I had no bad intentions. You're probably right, I should've waited perhaps, but the winner is already determined. If Cleveland get back from this one I'll have LeBron's avatar for 3 years on CTG. :D

Thanks guys. :shake: I love this team. :cheers:

Whoa :D...this is beyond jinx. This would be equal to a team having 121-69 lead, last 5 minutes game 7, NBA finals. :D

i'm no fan of the spurs(though i like parker) and normally i would say that you're celebrating way to early but in this case you're absolutely right.

great to see you posting here at CTG satyr...always loved to read your stuff at BA.

:cheers:

thanks Steve, kind words. :shake:

come on guys, where's CenTexGambler and the rest of the Spurs crew? Celebration time :D.

Not wanting to rain on your parade Satyr, I just wanted to get an answer from a Spur's fan I guess. Do you think Spurs roll over and give game 4 to the Cavs or do they go for the kill? I remember the first championship of the Spurs Robinson-Dunca era, they won it at New York so I know that if push comes to shove they'll go for the win. At the same time, I was thinking, times have changed and maybe just maybe Spurs will hand one to the Cavs.

Appreciate your inputs Satyr. Thanks a lot!!!

Tonight makes 4 titles in 9 years.

If not for the and-one at the buzzer foul of Nowitzki LY, it might have been 5 in 9 years, and take away the Derek Fisher miracle at the buzzer in '04, and we may have been looking at 6 in 9 years.

State of Texas will own 6 of the last 14, and could have easily been 7 or 8 of the last 14.

Congrats to SA

Ryan, I had no bad intentions. You're probably right, I should've waited perhaps, but the winner is already determined. If Cleveland get back from this one I'll have LeBron's avatar for 3 years on CTG. :D

Thanks guys. :shake: I love this team. :cheers:

Glad I didn't say that when the Yanks were up 3-0 against Boston...

Got my Manu shirt on heading to the sports bar. Be back in a couple of hours hopefully to post my:cheers: congrats thread.

cream sorry I've just seen your question. The answer wouldn't have been much helpful either, as I would say I'll pass on all predictions prior to game 4. Game 3 was my last bet of this year's NBA and that was final :D.

anyways, SPURS DID IT!!! :cheers:

Parker MVP
dailydime

thanks Panos! :cheers: My season would be perfect had the boys in Red won the Athens final...but hey, it is what it is...:D.

:cheers:

Back