Not all those who wander are lost
Both teams are convinced they win
REFS
Tom Washington number 1 homer strong under
Kogut very strong homer big over
third is a long nameI will skip who is a medium homer over
My take is Memphis has better offense and the refs
If Memphis has their center out which is possible then Spurs have a chance

I actually like the over very much in that game (Spurs). Very little defense being played by both these teams, and 230 ppg scored combined, plus allowing 232 ppg combined gives me good reason to lock this right now.

tuck any thoughts on the Suns game? I think Denver will roll, but maybe this line is clouding my judgement.

If I was betting it would be Denver. The refs are unclear. Tony Brown seems to like the Suns. Leroy Richardson likes home teams. Obviously Ayton has not deliberately has been a disaster. Obviously if Booker could have played they would have beaten
portland and the Spurs. THEY probably have a 10 percent chance of making the playoffs but they really should make a major effort that fails. Too bad but Denver is still a lot better

Last edited:
Houston shot 59 percent vs Suns that is usually a fade but it is also major revenge

I just made a logical choice and this is one of the fastest games this Spurs team has played

I mentioned Collins. 34 minutes.50seconds 27 points 10 rebounds. He fits this team like a glove

I actually like the over very much in that game (Spurs). Very little defense being played by both these teams, and 230 ppg scored combined, plus allowing 232 ppg combined gives me good reason to lock this right now.
Wanted to note great job here...

Back