ksimpsc

Pretty much a regular
Record:
Aug 22, 2015
Had Harvick, Hamlin, Edwards and they finished 2, 3, 7 respectively

Sept 06, 2015
Had Keselowski, Hamlin, Lagano and they finished 2, 3, 4 respectively

Sept 12, 2015
Had Earnhardt Jr, Hamlin, Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and they finished 5, 6, 7, 9 respectively

Sept 20, 2015
Harvick, Keneseth, Keselowski and called Hamlin but did not lay it. Finished 5th Keneseth, 8th Keselowski, back for Harvick

Alright guys hopefully a little better this week. Last week like a clown talked Hamlin, didnt take him, and he won +1800 or more.

Joe Gibbs cars have won 9 of the last 12 races with the latest win from Hamlin. Gibbs cars being Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth.

Hamlin won last week and has already been given a spot in the next round. Not going to see him sell out to make any mistakes but if he is in a position to win it he will. Joe Gibbs has the best motors in racing right now and obviously trade secrets. Logano has won some recently and could be a play. We will need to wait to see where the starting spots are and where the odds land. Kyle Busch is 5:1 from what I saw elsewhere and Hamlin is one of the favorites to win the chase altogether. Will be back closer to race day with some picks. Let's hopefully hit that +2000 this week hahaha :cheers3:

Alrighty then, time for a little write up for you on this race. My buddy and I actually put a decent bit of time towards the end of the night capping these races. He is leading in a work pool and winner takes a few G.

Race is in New Hampshire at the Motor Speedway in Loudon. Oval track mostly flat 1.058 miles. Flat track is going to require some force to power through and as we have already discussed the Gibbs cars have the best engines in racing currently. They are just running hot and I would probably take a bet with anyone for a Gibbs to win the whole thing right now.

Carl Edwards won the pole in the qualifier. The last time at this very track in July Edwards won the pole and Kyle Busch won the race. Similar tracks in distance and shape in this year have a few hits and the Pole:Winners are, Denny Hamlin:Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon:Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards:Kyle Busch. So that is two instances of Carl Edwards winning the pole and then Kyle Busch won the race, and one of them happened on this very track back in July.

Kyle Busch is going to definitely be a play, hopefully get some good odds. Hamlin may be a play, have to see the standings but with him in the next round not likely to see him sell out. Kenseth will definitely be a play maybe a lower unit. Harvick was the favorite last week and got walled after leading for a while so he could come out fired up and obviously has won on this type of track this year.

I have also been checking the charts for during qualifying and practice who had good lap times, fastest mph, best consistent 10 lap stretch. A flyer could potentially be taken on Larson with him having some good times. Also Jimmie Johnson had some good times along with some consistency and is proven on the track so he could be an option depending the odds.

I will come back tomorrow with some picks once I see the numbers.

wow went to do my NFL stuff and a few other things and completely missed the number on Kyle Busch he was +900 now +700s

alright value plays out here boys:

A Toyota to win (Covers all Gibbs and a few stragglers) 2.5u +210

Kyle Busch +690 1u (got beat down from 735 as I was betting it and also from +900 earlier today) he has a late start is why the odds are off but he will make it in the top 10 quickly

Joey Logano +1100 .5u has won here before and the track type. Good odds for a non Toyota

Kyle Larson +2850 .25u had great times in the warm ups and has a top 10 start.

Never know what you are going to get out there guys. Last week the race was decided by a great restart from Hamlin. Let's do this! Going to watch odds and may slap something on some good value if I see it

wanted to potentially play Jimmy or Harvick today but with what happened last week between Harvick and Jimmy very good chance they get in a wreck so laying off them even though Harvick has a very good chance on this course

busch blew a tire after climbing to 5th, sad. Let's hope I can get A gibbs or Lagano to keep climbing

Boom! Harvick runs out of gas and Kenseth wins it. Hamlin in second. Edwards in 5th. Busch blew a tire early but would have damn done it had that not happened. Hamlin and ken went in at the same time and multiple flies dropped off running out of gas late. Got to check the tickets but I think I am up about +2.7u on the race. Hopefully someone got paid.

Doing the math on how I would have done it probably made more money doing it this way than single betting all the Gibbs for interval units. The Busch to finish top 3 was almost my extra odds missing the 900 to under 700 on him but bit me in the butt. Toyota +220 was a slid choice. All the Gibbs rolled into one. Though kenn was like +1000 by the end I am sure if not a lot more

Playing with the Vegas' money from CFB anyways baby. All about parlaying those winnings into winnings. cheers

Back