cactus league plays:
wsox already posted
CHICAGO CUBS to win 2 units -120
TEXAS RANGERS RISKING 2 units +115
SF GIANTS RISKING 1.5 units +105

3/3/09
Garcia sucks Cardinals have better lineup expect 4-0 leading quick
2 units risking on cardinals +105

considering reds at +130 as i think this is a 50-50 game but i dont normally wager that way so I will pass

YTD 12-9 + 3.73 units before todays game; cactus league is killing me and will be a little more selective now avg 3-4 plays a day

3/3/09
Garcia sucks Cardinals have better lineup expect 4-0 leading quick
2 units risking on cardinals +105

NOT TO GIVE MYSELF PROPS
BUT DING DING DING

and of course game is not over but a big part was capped correctly. Thats all we can do.

2-0-1 yesterday much better with +4.1 Units. Limited games tomorrow will see if anything pops up. Will keep weekly updates and fix total at end of weeks.

3/4/09:
Atlanta Braves ML to win 2.5 units- probably best lineup atlanta can throw out there with Chipper in the classic, Yankees lineup looks very weak; pitching advantage goes to atlanta as well as does playing at home

really feel i will go 1-1 on these 2 and lose juice but lets see

pittsburgh ML to win 1.5 units
Washington ML to win 1.5 units

free play given to me by book .35 units on Atl ML/Pitt ML/Wash ML/texas ML pays 4.5 units

4-0 today +8.0 units
also parlay hit will not include as win but will include units (as I did with parlay loss last week)

2.25 units on Texas ML (-120); if we can get through first 2 innings down 1 run should win the game;
analyzing LAA right now

1.75 on LAA ML (-105); strong pitchers to end the game and lineup is a bunch of young hitters who will play most of the game and hit; same reasoning as above we get through 2-3 innings down 1 we should win the game

there you go mets and phillies unite. Not to jinx myself but as stated above get to 3rd innings and are competitive i think both are winners.

sometimes people go on runs and they see everything perfectly; (not posted) but went 10-0 in basketball last night with an amazing day in baseball; today i state we last through 3 innings and are competitive we will win both games; angels down 1-0 after 3 put up 2 in the top of the 4th. Rangers up 1-0 have extended to 2-0 and are threatening. GAMES ARE NOT OVER AND I UNDERSTAND THAT but all you can do is cap appropriately.

thought process currently is that we have now seen a correction with the O/U's the last 2 days towards unders;
many reasons for this
1) elite players playing in the classics
2) with extended spring training because of classics more people getting rest given ST is 10 days longer this year
3) pitchers are now on 2nd-4th appearances and starting to refine their stuff

to me these past few days have made tons of sense with O/U; am still not in 5 dimes but have been able to fund matchbook for regular season and greek for march madness from preseason winnings.

expectations for sides during preseason for me are 70-80% but O/U's are drastically lower at 60-65%. Looking forward to monday to start sprinkling in O/U's. Good luck all.

I use sportsbetting and I doubt they will add ST O/U so for now i will stick with the games themselves

Baltimore Orioles ML to win 2 units (-130); hate the juice but this is how high i will go on a pre-season game without juicing it out with a ML parlay

really like this play
st louis cardinals to win 2.5 units (-120)

still awaiting cin/mil lineups but if no play will not be posting (unless my iphone lets me) plays until monday night/tuesday day; good luck all

dont really post much in CBB/basketball as i am more a 2nd half player and no point posting those wagers but think this one should be posted for you guys

Applachian State -7/under 155 2.5 units on each and a 1 unit parlay; Won't bold it because have no interest in maintaining a basketball record anymore

Back