Spring Training Week 1

Mets2008

Pretty much a regular
looking forward to another mets collapse this year

2/26: Yanks -140 to win 1.5U- opening day lineup; against TB sure they want to show them whose the boss; phil hughes starting and some average to decent relievers following; TB has many regulars not playing and entire pitching staff that will pitch has no MLB experience; this is spring training and nobody gives a damn but can easily see the Yanks winning this one by 5 or more.

Cincy -120 to win 1.25U- no real power hitters in minnesota lineup (morneau and mauer not playing); starting pitchers to me are small advantage to minnesota (blackburn slightly better than owings in my mind) but then cincy has veteran relievers for rest of game.

im sorry but looking at this yankee game everything points towards the yanks; and having this game capped at like 10-2. have to add 1 more unit to yanks -140

nice way to start the season 2-1 +3.0 units...feel there is very easy money to be made in preseason..

adding

Pittsburgh Pirates to win 1.5U (-115)

there you have it for now nats, twins, and buccos total payroll less than arod contract

and just a shot in the dark
parlay
0.5 units to win 4.4 units Det ML/St Louis ML/Philly ML/NYY ML
way i look at it today is you have all 4 teams at home, 2 correct me if im wrong who have not won as of yet (Philly, Det) absolute dominating lineup in DET and NYY. Only curious thing is detroit line dropping since open but we will see.

Milwaukee Brewers ML to win 2 units (-115)
would be 2.5 but angels never lose in preseason bunch of young hitters who can hit

1-2 -3.3U on the day losing the big play
making total after 1 week at 10-6 +6.7 units- not a bad start

Back