Oklahoma St -14.5
Michigan -20 Large
G Tech +7
BG -26.5 Large, maybe more
Akron +6
Northwestern +7.5
Baylor -28.5 Large, big time.

Last edited:
Wolverines are a winner IMO too. Interesting how everybody and their mother rides GT the last two weeks, they run into a great D and now everybody, their mother and cousins are backing the U. GT will cover. I see it flying over too.

Plus the biggest asshole at the Atlanat Journal Constitution, Jeff Schultz says the U covers. Fade that fuckhead.

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/jeff-sch...ictions-dogs-win-kiffin-down-spurrier-barely/

Last edited:
I watched Gardner in a spot start with no prep time get thrown into a game at Minny and dominate them. Week off probably did wonders for them. Michigan pulled off the gas big time and still won going away last year. Minny won't move the ball.

Agree on GT too. Miami is soft and Florida beat themselves not the other way around. Good value here after a national embarrassment last week loss to VT. VT best defense in country Miami not in the top half.

48-28 -- outstanding, congrats.

Nice to see you're so enthusiastic about my biggest play, Baylor.

1-1 this week. Losing Utah by a half point in a game where they had 4 turnovers off of tipped passes and another 2 just bad ones. I got the luck back with SDSt covering 6 in OT last night.

Only 1 for me at noon and that's the Under in Iowa. Windy and that should limit big passing plays. With a # this low and the defenses on the field though scoring could be aided with some turnovers and short fields... but when these types of teams match up I'll always be on the Under.

Under @ Iowa 38 7.5x

A lot to like later...

Akron +3 10x

Akron ML +135 5x

This team couldn't be appearing any more worse scoreboard wise than they really are. They were the better team and still lost by 17 last week. Not covering because of a missed 18 yard field goal in the closing minutes. They have better talent, coaching, and are home vs. Ohio.

I take a shower and Iowa drops 14... 24 @ half is not good. Oh, well.

G Tech +7 10x

ML +215 5x

Michigan -19 10x

Cuse +14.5 2.5x

BG -27 2.5x

TCU +10 7.5x

Under Florida 42 7.5x

Miss St +8 2.5x

Baylor -29 20x

Last edited:
5-7 -9.5x posted. Luckily had an assortment of exotics late keying in on Fla Under, TCU, and Baylor. Happy to simply have rallied close to even for the day (-3.5x Sat, -6 going in).

53-35 and coming back to earth...

Titans, Bears, and Packers for me today. I suck at NFL, fade!

Back