sparty week 8

Spartaneers

Pretty much a regular
First play

adding: Pitt -2.5

More to come, good luck to all. i have an awesome time reading everyone's insights and opinions on here.:shake:

Pitt hits...

Going to probably be the only under play I make on MSU all year, but really like it this weekend. 59 is waaaayy too high, only one team going to be scoring in this one. Indiana QB is 175 lbs. true freshman, doubt he lasts long. Even if he does, no true freshman deserves to go against this D. On the other side, MSU will run the ball a lot. Like, a lot. Going to see if I can steal another point, but this will be on the card sooner or later. Also got Bama -11.5 earlier in the week, though that line has shot up.

Thanks HUNT

Been a lot stronger in B1G play than outside of it, not really surprising to me. Definitely going to try to stay within the B1G as much as possible, majority of my plays moving forward.

Purdue +14 -120 Really think this is a program on the rise, showing it the last few weeks

iowa +5 Value play here, Iowa is a better football team.
Iowa ML/Syracuse ML +305

MSU/Indiana Under 60.5 Discussed this earlier. One team will be scoring. You can't be one dimensional against Narduzzi & Co.
Indiana TT Under 22

Bama -11.5 (posted earlier, grabbed earlier in the week) Would still play all the way until it hits 14.5
Oklahoma PK/ CMU -1.5

Maybe some more adds in the morning, will see what the lines do. BOL all

Can you give me your take on Nebraska/NW? I'm seeing DD for Nebby.

I think I may end up playing Nebraska as well. NW has already got their home W for the year imo, and nebraska is better than Wiscy.Coming off a bye, I think I may end up playing Nebraska as well.

Final add for anything about to kick off

Purdue +7/Under 24.5 half a unit parlay

Ole Miss to score first out of halftime +155
Tennessee Over 7 2H
Utah St +135 ML (2H)
Stanford -3 (-130)
ND/FSU over 14.5 2Q

Probably final. Good luck all

Back