Spank it

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Second half Eagles/Cincy over 21.5 -120 five units

Just see the Bengals starting to open this one up on offense and throw the ball downfield, abandoning the run. They'll bring pressure and if Foles can get the ball away, I see big plays for Philly. Eagles win a second half shootout.

Wasn't around to post but had Atlanta pretty big (mentioned in the discussion thread).

Big play on ARI +6 three units and +225 one unit.

yes sir

just saw that the lions are playing on thursday vs atlanta at home... i like that :)

go zona

Yep NBA. Playing against heavy faves in the desert has been a very profitable angle for me over the years.

This week we get a mediocre team laying the points, and a lookahead spot for them to boot.

Let's cash

Streak, Hunt - thanks fellas.

That first quarter under is the luckiest bet I've won a long long while. Let's go Frisco

Thanks Galt.

NYJ/Tenn first half over 20.5 two units

Locker has been throwing the ball a lot in recent starts. Titans have nothing to lose, playing at home on a Monday night and will open up the play book tonight. Both of these teams give up points in the red zone (Jets 22nd in the leauge, Titans 25th in red zone D), and we get some value on this number because of NY's last two games being very low scoring. Titans have been cashing first half overs regularly with 24, 27, 13, 27 and 36 point outcomes in their last five.

Back