SP to Record Win Wager Question

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
I've noticed the lines on this wager type is ridiculously less expensive than a favorite to win. Bo Sox today were -310 to win but Eovaldi was -105 to record a W. I don't follow bases for shit. In this game, for example, he went 7 innings & had a 3-1 lead when he got pulled. When that happens all they need to do is win correct? If the SP gets pulled with a lead & no runners on base & his team wins the game, is this considered a win for the SP? Or is there a way the BP can fuck it up if the lead gets blown then regained?

I've noticed the lines on this wager type is ridiculously less expensive than a favorite to win. Bo Sox today were -310 to win but Eovaldi was -105 to record a W. I don't follow bases for shit. In this game, for example, he went 7 innings & had a 3-1 lead when he got pulled. When that happens all they need to do is win correct? If the SP gets pulled with a lead & no runners on base & his team wins the game, is this considered a win for the SP? Or is there a way the BP can fuck it up if the lead gets blown then regained?
In today's example, he would get a no decision; he was up 3-1, the moment it goes to 3-3 he is not the pitcher of record. So this case, if the Red Sox win in the bottom of the 10th the pitcher who pitched Top 10 wins the game...

pretty much you have to win the game without tying or going down and a min 5 IP's

Last edited:
Back