South Carolina @ LSU -- INJURY

Blue_Chip

Money Addict
LSU's #1 WR Early Doucet is doubtful for Saturday's game versus South Carolina.

Doucet pulled his groin. So, for anyone looking for a reason to wager on this game, there you go. Les Miles may say something pertaining to Doucet's injury at a press conference today around 2 or 2:30.

I will analyze this game in more depth later this week. ETG, if you haven't readTroyStacks thread, shoot me a PM and we can create a compilation report for this game analyzing position-by-position.

I posted this in the injury thread but will add it here too.

Nathan Pepper = Done for the yr, will have knee surgery. He was a DT/DE on defense that started.

Brandon Issac = out for LSU game, could be back for Miss St. He is a loss in the secondary, very good at coverage. Missed all of 2006 with a shoulder injury and he popped that same shoulder out this wk.

Blue Chip and myself will be preparing a CTG-Exclusive SC vs. LSU writeup with everything there is to know about each team going into this game. There will be enough information for you to digest and make a play yourself if interested in the game.

Will be making the drive out there with a few buddies..should be a good one.

:smiley_acbe:

wow gl dude, I assume you are going from Myrtle Beach..

I drove from Columbia to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, well worth the trip but a miserable car ride in the middle of NO WHERE.

Well I think the doubtful should be labeled out.
No way does he (Doucet) see the field this weekend.
And Bluechip may shoot me but Flynn has a HIGH ankle sprain.
I would not be surprised to see him on the sideline when the game starts.
Last week he was on a ready when needed status and dont be shocked to see the same again Saturday. With that said the offense could be in decent hands with either player but clearly Flynn is your best option ball security wise.

DISCLAIMER: Strictly speculation on my part of the possibility of Flynn sitting out. However, if you have a decent #2 it would be a fairly smart decision considering all factors.

P&G,
At this point, I expect to see a fair share of Perrilloux. I would be surprised to see Flynn on the sidelines to start the game, but his playing time will most likely be limited.

ETG emailed me a tome including his thoughts on SC this season and outlook for this game.

I went to the driving range and collected from my bookie tonight, so tomorrow I will buckle down and start studying this game.

I hope to have our analysis posted Thursday for everyone to read/form his own opinion on the game.

Back