Sony Open

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
(0 - 1 down like $174)

Im always up front, and basically I was a 5 foot birdie on the last from starting the year off 0 - 2. Kuchar showed flashes but Poulter was just a tad more consistent, and made a lot more putts. He made about 80 feet of putts on the last 5 holes so even with his awful ball striking that was enough to eek a push.

I didn't read any fantasy rankings, anything from PGA until after I submitted the play, it just so happens Rob like Clark here also.

I think Tim Clark's consistency and ball striking will return to form, he played nicely in South Africa to end last year, I hope that continues. Blixt should be decent here as well so I'm not overly confident in this one. I thought about playing Kelly over Stanley, Kyles length is useless here. Jerry has a nice record, played in the pro am at Hyundai and went really low, but I passed.

Anyway, good luck if you decide to roll with this one, I'm not confident at all. Tim Clark -135 to beat Jonas Blixt (to win 100).

Hopefully the elements don't effect this play. GL with your plays everyone.

Zach Johnson just withdrew from Sony Open pro-am (flu). Hopes he can make it to the Johnson 3-some tomorrow (with Dustin, Johnson Wagner).

Every year im excited to see the young guys. Guthrie, Hoffman, Reed, Kohles, Danny Lee. All of these guys have huge talent. Should be fun.

Tim Clark is playing great.

Kuchar played great, Curtis missed the cut (one week too late for you guys)

Back