5 dimes and greek homie

Matteson -133 over Flanagan
Maggert -133 over Kent Jones
Paul Claxton -140 over 2 gloves gainey
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->
progress.gif

up to +125 at 5dimes
Small writeup..

Well Kelly is just a better golfer when it comes to the Sony Open. His stats were also a lot better for round 1. You gotta think Jerry found something coming in when he shot 3 under his last 4 holes. If he makes some putts I think he shoots up to the top of the board

Harry the hat also likes kelly
but the player I really like is Jerry Kelly.

A prickly character at the best of times, I try to stay out of his way these days, but this event is the highlight of his year.
He told me last year about his off season routine. He bashes balls during the cold winter months from an open fronted old mobile home with the heaters on. He is always prepared and when I told him in 2006 that he was 66-1 with the bookies he was outraged.

Last year he had one of his best seasons ever and you can be sure this straight hitter will bring his A game and come out with all guns blazing.

Nice gl... i've tailed you on all bets this weekend. Haven't had time to check the scores how are the tourney bets going?

Nice gl... i've tailed you on all bets this weekend. Haven't had time to check the scores how are the tourney bets going?
Not as good as last week.. we lost the allenby bet by 1 or 2.. all of the other bets except one where were up 5 or 6 are separated by 1 or 2 shots tops. :seeya:

Need Jerry Kelly to birdie on 18.. this has been so nuts all of my bets have been so close (1 stroke) most of them losing by 1

Fuck this week. Killed the books last week 6 - 1 this past week went 3 - 3. Not bad considering I capped these joints after 3 hours in the hotel bar. Anyway, I'll be back next week ready to roll..

Need choi to come through to bump my record to a positive one for the week

<TABLE id=R_M_D__ctl7_E_A border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Jan 9, 5:00 PM, Ticket: 1001614262, </TD></TR><TR><TD>2. Straight Risk: 50, to Win: 1000. </TD></TR><TR><TD>KJ.Choi to Win</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=R_M_D__ctl7_E_M style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE id=R_M_D__ctl7_E_M__ctl0_N_A border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>1220. WGChoi +20:1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Lets go CHOI !

Thats a sexy play bro. I had him on my espn best ball 4some.. i normally don't play outrights until mid tourney

i had mike wier last week, he blew up on me in the 4th round.

i like to take 2-4 plays each week. depending how my week is going.

lets hope it cashes.

Putting in a bet now at 5 dimes at + odds that Choi wins this.

<table id="R_M_D__ctl7_E_A" border="0"><tbody><tr><td>Jan 9, 5:00 PM, Ticket: 1001614262, </td></tr><tr><td>2. Straight Risk: 50, to Win: 1000. </td></tr><tr><td>KJ.Choi to Win</td></tr></tbody></table><table id="R_M_D__ctl7_E_M" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table id="R_M_D__ctl7_E_M__ctl0_N_A" border="0"><tbody><tr><td>1220. WGChoi +20:1</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
Lets go CHOI !

300h.jpg
:cheers:

Back