Sonoma

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
29-37 (+1.925) last race of the season and Pagenaud gets a ring if he finishes 5th or better no matter what else happens. This is the last time I get to tell you I have seen things well this year but have not been rewarded for it. Some years are tougher than others and will try and finish on a positive note.

driver performances here

http://www.racing-reference.info/trackdet/024/O/0.

Will ramble later.

Still no numbers up which is odd. Real curious to see what they do with Montoya. There is no way we will see the -130's against him with the big dogs. It is to a point now they'll have to bump the juice or knock him down a level to lower competition. Let's see if I am right. Hopefully we'll have something up shortly

Not a fan of the new avatar btw. Looks like a shirt you'd see on a redneck in Walmart. Thanks so much. Be back next wednesday or so

So another season has come and gone, damn it happens fast. I think the numbers are good and am just going to hang tight with what I have and see if I can get another winning season. I do lean towards Sato +115 Marco, but am going to pass. As always I want them to stay clean and good luck to everyone.

Back