Something to think about

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
GS has played 7 home games. At half time they were down 1 point to Denver. They led every other game. You can get 1.5 at the Greek minus 5 cents and 2 minus 15 cents at 5dimes. No referee input yet as they are slow putting it up today. Either way think it good action. The game---? GS has not lost by a number where 3.5 would matter so if you play them for the game ml only. No strong opinion yet except no real reason for the Heat to be a favorite.

Crawford now available as second ball handler. Teams tend to play Better initially after the loss of a key player Last 2 quarters Heat scored 40 points. See GS as significantly better physically. Just a general concept. Try and go with angles that indicate Strong true chances. GL

Without S Jax to me the Warriors are 20 games worse. Just my opinion. Without Ellis and Jax, this roster would win between 9 to 15 games.

Have been wrong many times. One box score has some interest though.
Heat at NY this season final score was 115-120 NY
Crawford
played 39.33 minute
29 points 4 asts 4 turn overs and 4 rebounds
Actually let me be honest. I like their roster. Early have to pick my spots but by in a few weeks expect to play them very regularly. Correy, Turiaf and a bunch of young talented players now playing off 2 losses by 10 or more. I am Not a big fan of the respectable garbage.

Good Luck Tuck. I cant figure either of these teams out except that I feel stupid for not punding the NYK last game. NY had 2 rests after two terrible games to get some practice time in with in new guys and GSW was at the end of the long road trip 4 in 5 an d5 /7 all away then minus StephJax at a pk !!!!WTF was I thinking ! . Think 1sthome game home is always tough .

I agree with Inspekadeh that GSW w/o Jackson is scary . Crawford is a streaky player so adjusting to a new team is probably going to take some time. I think off a bad trip 1st game home they will at least be focused to start the game . Down the stretch is where we dont know what to expect from them so 1st H play with that type arguement(stats wise at half) seems good to me .

Also with Crawford he isnt really a matchups guy he does two things basically on offense . Catch and shoot or drive the lane and take up pull ups . See very little offensively from him otherwise . Which again hi sshot falls or it doesnt . Think most of Crawfords 29 came in the 1st Q and early 2nd Q vs Miami in the opener .

I think alot of GSW 1st H success has been because SJax has played so well in 1st H and usually tired in the 4th quarter .

Crawford 4/10
5/17
6/14
6/20

His shot selection was terrible in NY and inGSW system could cause real trouble. Even this year avg 14 pts in losses and 26 pts in wins . 61 shots in 4 games already ....yikes !:shake:

in the opener Crawford was 4-5 13 pts in the 1st 7 minutes of the game and finishe dthe half at 6-9 17 pts and 3-3 FTs so 2nd H was only 3-10 and 4-7Fts for 12 pts..:shake::cheers:

No opinion about boston? i really like them. it's true Anthony Johnson played well the last few games but c' mon ...he can t and he won t play like that agasint a greate defense. redick will suck as well . howard will not have a easy night either. Orlando has no bench for this game

guess we find out tonight. 2 under referees in Boston so a lucky catch there.
Referees not liking home favs in Boston and Charlotte or the home dog in GS.
So whats up with GS? Last 6 games my take is
Chicago beat them in a fair game played hard by both
They just wimped it vs Phillie.
This is an undisciplined team that resents ownership actions on Ellis.
Next game was Washington and Boston was coming up and Nelson had pretty well said no playoffs so they gave it away and waited for Boston
Boston they played as well as they could and lost and covered.
Now they play at Cleveland with Cleveland in revenge mode and almost cover playing 5th game in 8 days. Now they play at Knicks in 6th game in 9 days. Knicks are 6-3 at home. Cleveland has not lost a game at home and Boston has lost 1 game. Boston and Cleveland are also the best in the East. Would say they should have won 1 more game but if you think their last 3 games were bad glasses are indicated.
The Heat have 4 wins last 10. They had NO problem with Washington twice. They beat Indiana at home and they were given one game by the Suns. Now the public actually does not realize it was a gift. The public also does not realize they lost at the Clippers despite the criminal lunacy of Baron Davis and injuries to Kaman, Camby and Gordon in a game that should never have been close. What this translates to in my opinion is a game where a fair line would be GS (4-3 at home) being a 1 point fav at home to the Heat a 3.5 fav on the road despite their 3-6 road record that should really be 2-7. Now the only situational angle I see favoring the Heat is the size of their home loss to GS last season which should give them motivation. If the reffs had been sympathetic at all to home dogs would have quietly placed a ml bet on GS here as it is not enough value so a small day with 1 first half, a total and a fourth quarter bet. Thats it.

Scorpion, the problem is fatigue. I do not think there is any real heat between Boston and Orlando and Boston is very interested in their next four games and is starting to get tired again. If they had 2 days off after this game would have played them or one more day off before it. This could be a good first half play though. Am playing Orlando in the fourth. GL

<table class="free"><tbody><tr class="data1left"><td>2008-12-01</td> <td>G/F</td> <td>Stephen Jackson</td> <td>Hand</td> <td>is upgraded to probable</td></tr></tbody></table>
gl tuck...numbers look good

i like GS too, going to play it 3 units. Crawford should be a little more comfortable under the new team, s.jax is listed as probable even though i dont feel he is as needed in this particular game as other people do. bol tuck

GL to you. :cheers:

Crawford had 19 points, 5 asts., and 1 turnover in the first half. GS won it by 4.

Already have a small bet on GS ml. Really need to study the situation and find out what happens and I will do it but did not do the work so nothing this time. Will break down the situation for next time. GL

Good hit with GSW tailed that idea but faded them in the 2nd H. Crawford has played well good insight on that one wasnt sure what to expect but certainly not this. Nice work as usual . I need to start using the ref info more

Back