Someone wake silky up

New tax rate on small businesses from Hillary is gonna put Bigot Burger out of business, KJ.

Hell of a kick by that guy, Tru. Team is finding ways to win lately.

Hopefully silk gives us some insight on miami fl/FSU. His football information is very good and so is his analysis. Asshole had kids or something and now he doesn't come over here as much.

Wassup Tru? Canes nailed it (shoutout to Canes), everything you could possibly want to see me say, it's on twitter. Took my mine like man, shit Canes & I rapped about it after and then I provided my analysis after that.

Yeah shit is bad in Tally, said something in VKs thread after the Ville game about it. But do most of my stuff on Twitter now

the folks here that follow on twitter know, like PUnit, Scrute, Alex, BAR etc.

Good thing about twitter is I get to expose those that get wet every time my name is mentioned to whole lot more ppl. Humiliation is a great tool for nuthuggers. What up CG?

You & Twinkie late for a MAGA rally?

What's good silky? You know I'm just fuckin wit you. How's shit been? Been a minute. I see God needs to get on Twitter now.

Wassup Tru? Canes nailed it (shoutout to Canes), everything you could possibly want to see me say, it's on twitter. Took my mine like man, shit Canes & I rapped about it after and then I provided my analysis after that.

Yeah shit is bad in Tally, said something in VKs thread after the Ville game about it. But do most of my stuff on Twitter now

the folks here that follow on twitter know, like PUnit, Scrute, Alex, BAR etc.

Good thing about twitter is I get to expose those that get wet every time my name is mentioned to whole lot more ppl. Humiliation is a great tool for nuthuggers. What up CG?

You & Twinkie late for a MAGA rally?

Good to see I've been taken off the ignore list, Sliky!

Back