Someone tell me...

That either the Chargers or the Vikings will win next week...

Being a Birds fan, it's like being a drug addict isn't it. Sometimes you want to step away, but you just can't.

Our best hope is with the Minnesota Vikings, I think. The Chargers, the Raiders, they ain't helpin'. We need Minny to step up and I'm not sure they can.

Also, I think our game in Washington is a tougher game than people expect. I fear that game's going to be close.

yeah raiders wont beat the bucs no way in hell. They wont score on offense maybe ST but Monte is gonna wanna make a statement for his bitch ass son.

Chargers suck but need a win bad maybe the refs will help them.

Best bet is Minny.

Yeah, that last TB home game you want to play the Bucs. Especially if they're eliminated from the playoffs. My guess is they'll do their best to pitch a shutout for Monte.

Yeah, that last TB home game you want to play the Bucs. Especially if they're eliminated from the playoffs. My guess is they'll do their best to pitch a shutout for Monte.

yup its gonna be ugly

but raiders offense looked decent vs the Pats with.

amazing what a average lt could do for the offense.

Kwame Harris :hang:

Yeah, I'm sorry Throw, but I agree. Think of it this way, it will help you get a better draft pick.

What a great scenario. Going out against Oakland, the team Gruden hates most, the team you waxed in the SB. It'll be like old times in two weeks.

popcorn.gif

Lots of injuries on the Tampa defense this week...

Good news is Chargers play before the Broncos, so theyre still playing for something...

Lets go Bolts!!

I think that the Bolts can beat Tampa. Tampas defense is hurt and the chargers are a team, if Rivers is on, that can score some points. The Bucs are not a good team right now imo.

Sweet now all we need is for the Raiders to win at Tampa and the Bears to lose to Green Bay or Houston...

And then we have to beat Dallas

:hang::hang::hang::hang:

GBY beat the Bears 37-3 not too long back, whats changed that much for CHC since?
GBY has had 3 tough losses, they've far from mailed anything.

both of our boys just needed to win today and would be in the drivers seat..... laying road chalk getting respect but we both put up 3 fucking points

:hang::hang::hang::hang:

Back