Someone Is Going To Have To Explain This Line To Me

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Tuesday.

Knicks at Lakers

Lakers -6

Knicks beat Lakers in NYK in the Kobe suspension game. So, why is this line so low?

And LAKERS is back home after an 8 game road trip. I dont see anyway they dont come out and school these guys. Might be a HUGE 1H play...

1st game home after a huge road trip...not so sure thats a great spot to lay 6....

The Knicks weren't so bad lately, winning both against LAC(in MSG) and Orlando(away) and hanging in with Utah, probably should have won there as well.
Lakers 3-7 in last 10, lost 3 in a row.

The comments both you guys made makes the Lakers bet stronger. The are finally back home after a LONG road trip. They need this win. And NYK is emotionally spent after that OT loss to Utah, which they should have won.

Last year off a longish road trip near the break, the Lakers lost at home to Memphis & Atlanta as a decent Fav.

Not a major factor, but something to keep in mind. They're missing Walton's presence (3-6 SU w/out him)

I read that the first game back after a long road trip is the worst.. I wouldnt touch this one

The way I see it...a long road trip and your first game back...doesn't really mean you are well rested...because you just got back :an_roll_laugh:

I am not so sure this stone cold lock on LAL -6...thats all I am sayin

I feel I have a good read on the Rockets. We know their defense is good, but they really can't score. So, when a team like Sac comes in, allowing 102ppg on the road, the Rockets should be able to put some points up. I'd be concerned about the low line. Miller is out. -7 opener is a little low here. Books still would have gotten Houston action at 8 if they wanted to. Kinda strange to me...

Yeah...I know that the first game back after a decent to long roadie is just like being on the road if not worse..

Never lay chalk in a spot like that...

Regarding the Lakers -6, well they haven't really been covering many spreads as the favourite, especially -6. My first reaction to seeing the line was to not touch it. In addition, first game home leads to a sluggish start. Regarding the OT loss, the Knicks have had time to regroup. In my opinion a team in an OT loss or a buzzer beater the first night of a B2B is a good fade on the second night, but not on a day or more rest.

These are just my thoughts.

Good luck with your plays.

Regarding the Lakers -6, well they haven't really been covering many spreads as the favourite, especially -6. My first reaction to seeing the line was to not touch it. In addition, first game home leads to a sluggish start. Regarding the OT loss, the Knicks have had time to regroup. In my opinion a team in an OT loss or a buzzer beater the first night of a B2B is a good fade on the second night, but not on a day or more rest.

These are just my thoughts.

Good luck with your plays.

Meant to say "especially around -6"

I agree with your thoughts on the Rockets. I think the Kings will get blown out tomorrow.

Back