Syndergaard struck out swinging. 3 3
0 RUNS, 0 HITS, 0 ERRORS
Pittsburgh - Bottom of 7th SCORE
JIM HENDERSON PITCHING FOR NEW YORK NYM PIT
Henderson relieved Syndergaard. 3 3
McCutchen walked. 3 3
0 RUNS, 0 HITS, 0 ERRORS

Because when the young stud hits 100
pitches in this glorified-pussying pitchers age of baseball...it's not a complete night until he gets to strike out before leaving the game.

And the sad part of this is that in this game, this move was made by the smarter of the 2 managers. The dipshit on the other squad is so stupid he has a sign in his bathroom that reads, "Pants down, then shit."

So little common sense in this sport today...

Because when the young stud hits 100
pitches in this glorified-pussying pitchers age of baseball...it's not a complete night until he gets to strike out before leaving the game.

And the sad part of this is that in this game, this move was made by the smarter of the 2 managers. The dipshit on the other squad is so stupid he has a sign in his bathroom that reads, "Pants down, then shit."

So little common sense in this sport today...

It's a joke. You can't make up how stupid athletes and the people who coach them are (In most cases).

It's a joke. You can't make up how stupid athletes and the people who coach them are (In most cases).

You know why I get so mad at Hurdle being such a walking turd of a baseball strategist? It's because he's riding the coat tails of the best pitching coach in the bigs who has single-handedly improved nearly every dog crap major league pitcher he's been given. Searage has saved that organization...Hurdle is a dope. But there are plenty of other dummies managing teams now too unfortunately.

You know why I get so mad at Hurdle being such a walking turd of a baseball strategist? It's because he's riding the coat tails of the best pitching coach in the bigs who has single-handedly improved nearly every dog crap major league pitcher he's been given. Searage has saved that organization...Hurdle is a dope. But there are plenty of other dummies managing teams now too unfortunately.

Oh ya. Reminds me of Bud Foster-Frank Beamer

If you are a player, how do you take that guys advice seriously moving forward?

Athletes I truly believe in this era don't want to be coached...they want guys who they like. See Ty Lue for the best example of that. That's why guys like Duncan who MADE Pop be tough as nails on him, are so amazingly rare...they actually accept that there is a way for them to continually improve through being told and taught new things and some stuff they don't want to hear.

That's the reason why the mets burned another prospect to acquire Kelly Johnson AGAIN this year.

Back