Somebody Talk Me OFF (Titans)

Streakin

Pretty much a regular
Don't want to get a rep as a homer, but again, as last week, I just don't get the movement on Titans at Ravens. Seems titans getting no respect to an overated Raven team coming off a heartbraker on Monday night.

first number I saw was -3 and now I see -2.5. I want to pound this line.

Thoughts on why money coming in on Baltimore

:smiley_acbe:

A great night in college games and mucho corona.....I am nailing this one.

Titans -2.5 (-110) 4 units

Looking at the Giants and Skins, but may just let this one be my only play.

Cardinals look like a good play late, but I have gotten burned by Warner as of late.

Good luck to all...big Sunday for us

I think the only way B'more wins this is if the Titans get turnover crazy, which could happen with their defense but the Titans have a very good line to protect the QB. I think it's infinitely more likely that Flacco will be the one turning the ball over, but the Ratbirds can never be taken lightly.

I think it's really hard not to like the Titans here. I've been on them all season and they haven't failed me yet. They're not the showiest team, but damn it, they get it done. The Titans have beaten all four of their opponents by double digits and have recorded one or more INT each game. You can throw most of the h2h trends out the window since Flacco is now Baltimore's QB and the last time these two met in 2006, McNair was at the Titan helm.

I agree it's kinda strange to have a 4-0 team laying only 3 on the road to Baltimore and I'm not really sure who is backing the birds. For me, it's Titans or nothing.

GL this weekend :shake:

can't do it...talk u off the titans, i mean.
they're the better defense...the better offense, which isn't saying much...they're not at home...but they're the healthier team...not to mention the better coached team.
vy is on the bench...so even though collins isn't great, we can count on there being at least one less turnover by tenny than if vy was at qb.

I think the only way B'more wins this is if the Titans get turnover crazy, which could happen with their defense but the Titans have a very good line to protect the QB. I think it's infinitely more likely that Flacco will be the one turning the ball over, but the Ratbirds can never be taken lightly.

Fisher has been saying all week how he and the team knows what it means to play baltimore and this ravens team - and to take them very seriously.

I think Fisher will have them ready to play; my only slight concern is the titans' ability to run the ball, which in turn allows Collins to throw. As long as the ground game is established, Titans will take care of business today.
:moose:

this is my only play also, i kept second guessing my self, but like you, i cant find a reason to bet baltimore. titans can run the ball if they cant throw, but baltimore's rb are all banged up and if falco wants to throw, let him, they should pick that guy off. like the guys mentioned above, better team, better coach, better d, better o, better rb, better qb, wr's are even imo. also, jeff fisher is my favorite coach, i was pissed when the oilers left town with fisher, but that guy knows how a football game is supposed to be played. god what i wouldnt give to trade for him for kubiack down here!! also, he knows the colts and texans play each other and jacksonville has a tough one tonight in pitts on the road, so he can def take a huge lead in the south with a 5-0 mark. titans my only play -2.5

BOL

this is my only play also, i kept second guessing my self, but like you, i cant find a reason to bet baltimore. titans can run the ball if they cant throw, but baltimore's rb are all banged up and if falco wants to throw, let him, they should pick that guy off. like the guys mentioned above, better team, better coach, better d, better o, better rb, better qb, wr's are even imo. also, jeff fisher is my favorite coach, i was pissed when the oilers left town with fisher, but that guy knows how a football game is supposed to be played. god what i wouldnt give to trade for him for kubiack down here!! also, he knows the colts and texans play each other and jacksonville has a tough one tonight in pitts on the road, so he can def take a huge lead in the south with a 5-0 mark. titans my only play -2.5

BOL

Let's cash this thing Odd!:cheers:

I cannot believe this team has stayed off the radar for the most part, this may be the last of it. I've been on them all season, not getting off now.

GL guys, the price on Titans is getting higher near game time, any new injuries?

This line movement makes me nervous, but I still think this is a strong play. Have not heard of any reason behind the move

Adding more: Titans -1 (-110)

:smiley_acbe:

Congratulations guys. Unfortunately I had a bad number on -3, so I only got a push, but that's better than losing at least :-)

That was a squeaker, and the titans made the best of a poor performance for a big win.

Big hit for me for the day. Had most of it at -2.5 and some at -1.

well done gentlemen

Back