Some thoughts tonight for the Playoff in Denver...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Peavy has been pretty dominant against Colorado this season.

Fogg has won his last three, all against people who could be considered staff aces.

The Rockies aren't a team I am trying to beat, especially at home, and especially since they have lost one time in 2 1/2 weeks.

The Padres are reeling; they have not played well in the last 10-12 days and have lost both starting outfielders that hit for power for the year.

That said, I sure ain't trying to beat Peavy.

The other thing worth noting... this game starts at 5:35 or so Denver time and the shadows should definitely play a big factor in the early innings - just enough time for these two pitchers to get into a groove.

I expect it to be low scoring, with runs at a premium - at least until the bullpens get involved.

With a total of 9 in Denver, you always have to be careful betting the UNDER. Also, our totals guy makes it a little higher and I sure don't like trying to beat him.

So, a small play only. Rooting for the Rockies... but only betting UNDER.

THe play: UNDER 9 -105 in Denver tonight...

GL...

:cheers:

The Padres are reeling; they have not played well in the last 10-12 days and have lost both starting outfielders that hit for power for the year.

SD is 4-2 SU their last 6 (only significant margin loss w/Tomko starting), 11-6 SU their last 17.

SD averages 6.43 runs/game since losing Bradley & Cameron.

I wouldn't say they're reeling, or have suffered offensively - as one would expect - for the loss of those 2 players. Not that I'm saying Under is a bad bet (thou SD is 18-7 to Over on the road vs NL West teams not called SFN this season, when both teams score at least 1 run).

I'm watching this thing, there are no shadows on the field right now.

Of course, Fogg didn't really need 'em to get through the first.

Did anybody just see that cutaway to AI and Melo and their boys in the luxury suite?

They all looked like theyd rather shoot themselves

Back