Some short stops

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Sixers plus 1.5 first half
Bucks minus .5 second quarter plus small first half bet small over bet here ok Minn second half should be considered
Clippers 3rd quarter over 47
.5 unit bet Heat minus 3.5
Canisus plus 7.5 first half College also small on them plus 14
If Camby plays playing Clippers
Tough day GL

i like phily 1H as well. probably tail you again on your college plays if you dont min. Cheers buddy

dont think tucks gonna make it in time, but i would lean suns 1H. was has been horrible in the 1H. they get dominated by anytime with a dominate front court. since shaq is playing, i would imagine suns come out hungry

agree lungster, think that the big frontcourt is going to be a factor in this game, even though you never know with the suns

if anything, was has been rallying 2H, so i would expect that tonight but 1H, definitely see suns coming out on fire

Some good some bad. Got half my money back on the college game on Canisus plus 14. They lose by 6. This team is playing good now and Nigeria something of a joke. But Canisus had been a solid first half preformer so I want with that as the opposition at home had sucked in the first half for some time. The Bucks may just be toast. Unlikely to bet on them again for some time. They had treated the second quarter at home like the Holy Grail and with Minn buck to buck with ot i gave them the edge. Wrong but probably not with them again.

Back