Some Shawn Kemp Highlights....

That dunk somewhat early in the video over/around Skywalker and the Knicks was the best in game dunk I’d ever seen…and back then it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a clip of it at all, let alone with a couple of clicks. That dunk is burned into my brain from trying to find it, having to tape NBA Inside Stuff when they did a highlight show of dunks, or just hoping to randomly see it somewhere. It was on some video we used to watch (on VHS)…but kids today will never know the struggle of having to find something like that.

As for the dunk, the up/under Kenny, seemingly also floating around him to then put down a 2 handed reverse was just the most surreal thing at that time…IN A GAME.

Also, at one point I cut my hair to look just like Kemp’s. Hahaha, we were so young and dumb.

Chambers over mark Jackson I assume?

Such an underrated dunk.
You know i dont remember. Its one where he's coming from left wing and pretty much jumps over a guy (jackson?) Haven't seen it in years. Not many white guys had better ups than chambers though always thought he was a little flaky.

You know i dont remember. Its one where he's coming from left wing and pretty much jumps over a guy (jackson?) Haven't seen it in years. Not many white guys had better ups than chambers though always thought he was a little flaky.

Back