Soccer - Wednesday 7/26

SHSUHorn

Thief
Soccer 2-0 +10 UNITS

Still haven't loss a game when betting on the Dynamo this year. All plays below are 3 units each.

All lines from Pinnacle

Chile Primera

Colo Colo –1.5 (-115) over O’ Higgins

Colo Colo at home have outscored their opponents 26-7 at home in their last 8 matches.

Finland Ykkonen

KPV PK (-116) over Oulu

KPV have only lost once in its last 5 home games while Oulu has only one 1 away game in that same time.

Japan J-League

Omiya PK (+110) over Nagoya

Nagoya hasn’t won a home match in its last 8 home games. They have been outscored 7-16. Omiya beat Nagoya 2-1 on the road their last meeting in May.

Urawa –1 (-106) over Oita

Urawa is currently sitting in third in the J-League with a great home record going 5-0-1 with a 15-1 goal differential.

Shimizu PK (-124) over Fukuoka

Fukuoka has only won one game in 14 league matches this year sitting in second to last in the J-league.

FC Tokoyo PK (-116) over C-Osaka

C-Osaka sits in last place in the J-League having only won 1 match in 14 games. They have been outscored an astonishing 14-31.

Russia Vyshaya Liga

Rubin –1.5 (-102) over Shinnik

Shinnik sits in last place with only 1 win 12 league games. They have been outscored 6-22. Rubin is tied for third out of 16 teams and is one of the better squads in Russia. Rubin is unbeaten at home with an 11-2 goal differential. Shinnik 0-5-2 getting outscored 4-17!

MLS

Houston PK and +.5 over Colorado

Houston hasn’t lost a game in 11 matches and have handled Colorado pretty good this year beating them both times with a 6-2 goal differential.

U19 UEFA Championship

Spain –1.5 (-104) over Austria
OVER 3 Goals (-135)

Austria loses (striker Erwin Hoffer who has scored in every game due to suspension. Spain rested most of its players last game since it already won its group. Its players should be fresh and give Austria all they can handle. Austria coach is already saying its only a 1 in 10 chance that they would ever beat Spain.

money;

Never knew you were a soccer game.

I think I will tail you on these.. GL Horn.

horn you can always count on kids playing their hearts out and wanting to win by a lot...no worries man have some confidence

Could one of you guys post a link for a scoreboard... I'm not planning on betting soccer, but I'd like to check out how you guys are doing so I can cheer you's on.

Great call on Spain.

Keep up the nice work Horn. We need something to keep us going between and the beginning on college foots.

Your work is top notch buddy.

shake

I'll have a thread up in a second. Dynamo down 1-0 at the half though. Damn I new I shouldn't have gotten Ching so fucked up Saturday night.

Back