• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Soccer Thread

Fred57

The Star of Nightmare on Elm Street
1st of all I'm not a Soccer guru. Quite the opposite actually. Like with most sports, I like #'s and believe all sports have angles. Not all work and some fail miserably. Just getting back into the soccer world after a long absence. I'll be posting plays most days and will keep a w/l and unit record. If you can add anything, please do.

All plays starting at $2-$5. Tomorrow an early starter 6am.
Jap ml/o1.5/S Korea tt o1.5/Qatar DNB +138
Greece ml/o1.5 +108
Portugal 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 +185 $3
Portugal 2-1, 3-1,4-1 +200
GL

Started off great with the Japan game but SK could only get 1. I decided to drain my DK acct down to $100. I will be placing all my soccer plays there. As stated above all plays will be $2-$5. My goal is not pure profit, but profit is a good thing. My goal is entertainment, fun and learning. I don't advise anyone to tail unless you like the play. So anyway, as of now YTD 0-1 Bank 98.00. Will be adding plays in a few. GL!!!!

Adding
Cyprus -1.5 -120
Iran BTS +110
Ukraine/Greece/Cyprus/ Portugal over 1.5 goals +122 (game goals not tt's)
GL!!!!

Greece and Cyprus came through for me. The 1st parlay went 2-1 with SK failing to get the 2nd goal. Need Portugal to make it a winning day. 2-1 on the day with 3 pending. GL!!!!

Portugal came to play today with the lineup they had. I thought I was coming in to post a 4-2 day until I realized I posted Iran. Not sure why I did that but accept it. So, 4-3 on the day with some profit. +10.20 - 6.00 =4.20 Bank 104.20. 1 of today's losses was a hedge bet and intended. Tomorrow ends the Friendlies with the US/Brazil and Ecuador/Bolivia. Both night games so no rush to get bets in. I love Brazil in this game. Juice is high on most angles I like and will have to parlay something. The 1 thing I might go for is Asian Total at o3 -130. Be back Tomorrow GL!!!!

Going 3 plays today. I'm hoping The US can get a score in this game. As always for entertainment only. This could get ugly. GL!!!!
Bra ml/o2.5 -115 $5/4.34
Exact Score 2-1 +600 2/10.00
BTS +130 2/2.60

I was really happy at HT with the 1-1 score. Looked like the stars were aligning and then came the 2nd scoreless half. Oh well, 1-2 -4.40. Bank 99.80. GL!!!!

Nice late one for the Scots down a man. Germans are not big on keeping the sheet clean. GL tomorrow

Wanted to get this in, not sure if I'll be around at 9am. I like Hungary for some reason.
3way Hun +1 or tie +260 2/5.30
DBL H or S/ o1.5 -115 3/2.61
Hun/ITL FG o1.5 -116 3/2.60 (game totals)
GL!!!!

Looking ok so far, the DBL Chance and par with ITL is alive. Now if Hungary can score 1 and slow down Switz which doesn't look good it would be great. Adding a couple.
ITL ml and u 3.5 -120 2/1.67
Spain -110 3/2.73
over 2.5 FG +105 2/2.10
GL!!!!

What is this wager? I've tried since last night to figure it out and simply cannot

What is this wager? I've tried since last night to figure it out and simply cannot
Sorry not use to all these new betting angles. Hungary/ Switz over 1.5 and Italy/Albania over 1.5.

Sorry not use to all these new betting angles. Hungary/ Switz over 1.5 and Italy/Albania over 1.5.
You bought the totals down in a parlay?

If so that makes sense to me, betting against 1-0 or 0-0. Just a different way of capping than what I do. Hope you nail it mang!

You bought the totals down in a parlay?

If so that makes sense to me, betting against 1-0 or 0-0. Just a different way of capping than what I do. Hope you nail it mang!
Yes, I need to write them out better. It made sense to me when I wrote it but looked odd when I reread it. GL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Looks like Spain came to play today. Now as long as they don't give up more than 2 I should be good. Day would be great if it ends with a 2-0 or 2-1 Italy win. GL!!!!

Looks like a 4-2 day +$6.04 Bank $109.29. Be back in the am with my plays. Looks like 3 bets centered @ Netherlands 9am start. GL!!!!

I am not betting but monitoring these picks. I post stuff because I lose my handwritten notes and forget...I'm old.
ITL only to score 2nd H -120
Neither team to score +290
ITL ml & under 2.5 +120
For entertainment only......GL!!!!

I posted to early, ended 5-1 +7.71 Bank +$110.96 YTD 12-8. If I flat bet my monitored plays, they would have turned a profit either way. Be back in the am GL!!!!

Pissed I just didn't take this last night. Juice was at -110, I got it at -120 and it is now at -130. Little iffy today with Poland, hope they get on the board but just once. Just to remind people that I haven't looked at the game in years let alone bet. I got lucky yesterday
Netherlands & over 1.5 -120 3/2.50
BTS & under 4.5 +165 2/5.30
Neth o.5/Den o.5/Eng o1.5(Team Goals) +120 2/2.42 I will be playing this again for a larger wager.
Be back with additional plays later. GL!!!!

Last edited:
2-0 start with 1 pending. I forgot to post my watch plays at HT. Will do it next game. These team & over plays don't seem to work as well deeper in the tournament. Adding
Den & o1.5 +115 2/2.30
Den & u3.5 +115 2/2.30

I keep doing this...the above post was written and never entered @ 11am. DAMN.... will not count...Plays I'm watching 2nd H.
Den score 2nd H -160 before HT -225 at HT
Win BH Den +125 HT -130 now
Eq Goals BH +170 before NA now
GL!!!!

Sorry for any confusion sj, I don't seem to translate very well. If you could point out what confuses you I will show you the tickets to explain. All bets are made at MGM and DK. The last 2 posted late both lost due to a draw. The 1st 2 posted won because Netherland won and combined score was over 1.5 and the 2nd won because BTS and totals goals under 4.5. The half time watch list is to see if I'm reading the game correctly. This game I had wrong, I capped the game at 2-0 Denmark. I'm not betting these HT games, just monitoring for futures bets. The half time list I like to see the spread just before half and then during the half to see line movement and I posted it for future bets. I haven't done this since the 90's and never did I imagine all the different betting angles available today that I never heard of back then. Again feel free to ask. Adding this I played earlier. I am counting the 2 late post. Both bets were still available but at higher juice. 2-2 on the day +3.80.
Eng ml/over 2.5 combined goals +130 3/3.90
Still have the pending parlay open, need 2 goals from Eng. GL!!!!

Sorry for any confusion sj, I don't seem to translate very well. If you could point out what confuses you I will show you the tickets to explain. All bets are made at MGM and DK. The last 2 posted late both lost due to a draw. The 1st 2 posted won because Netherland won and combined score was over 1.5 and the 2nd won because BTS and totals goals under 4.5. The half time watch list is to see if I'm reading the game correctly. This game I had wrong, I capped the game at 2-0 Denmark. I'm not betting these HT games, just monitoring for futures bets. The half time list I like to see the spread just before half and then during the half to see line movement and I posted it for future bets. I haven't done this since the 90's and never did I imagine all the different betting angles available today that I never heard of back then. Again feel free to ask. Adding this I played earlier. I am counting the 2 late post. Both bets were still available but at higher juice. 2-2 on the day +3.80.
Eng ml/over 2.5 combined goals +130 3/3.90
Still have the pending parlay open, need 2 goals from Eng. GL!!!!
You don’t seem to translate well? Aren’t you American?

Bad read on both games. I had Eng scoring 2.75 goals. 2-4 day but only down .20. I'm a firm believer in profit is profit. Congrats if you took the ML. GL!!!!

Bad read on both games. I had Eng scoring 2.75 goals. 2-4 day but only down .20. I'm a firm believer in profit is profit. Congrats if you took the ML. GL!!!!
They played that boring brand I was expecting, they were lucky to hold on for the tie. BOL Cheers

My math was off yesterday, should be down $1.20 not .20 YTD 14-12 +109.96.
Ukraine ml -115 3/2.61
Ukraine exact goals scored 2 +250 2/5.00
UKR/BEL/FRA Combined Game totals over 1.5 +118 10/11.80
GL!!!!

Just got in and was blown away when I saw the score....WOW! Goes to show you, when all the hype leans to heavy one way, go opposite. 0-2 Start with the parlay pending.

I've been way off on these last 3 games. I have this game at Bel 2-0 and 2.25-.50. showing under so it will go way over lol. Just going with what should be safe but who knows.
Bel ml/under 4.5 -125 3/2.50
Been all favorites and no draws up to yesterday. Draw yesterday and the upset today. Will it be back to favs for the next few games. Wish I knew...GL!!!!

I think it has become abundantly clear that square betting is over. The books give up the early easy money bets to lure the fish in and I ate the bait the last 3 games. No plays on the next game, I need to make some adjustments and just watch a couple of games before I jump back in. Still have an open parlay needing over 2 goals here and with France, so will update record then. GL!!!!

Terrible day yesterday 0-4 -18.00 YTD 14-16 Bank $91.96. I'm just watching today. Leans BTS in both games GL!!!!

Playing these today
Germany win and BTS +175 2/3.50
Scot/Switz BTS +105 2/2.10
Cro o.5/Ger o1.5/Switz o.5 (team totals) -123 (booster + 121) 5/6.10
GL!!!!

Decent day 2-1 +6.20 YTD 16-17 Bank 98.16. Down $1.84. Copa and Euros tomorrow. Will more than likely place bets tonight. Will post if I do. GL!!!!

Playing these today GL!!!!
Slov/Serb Clean Sheet Neither -120 3/2.50
BTS -120 3/2.50
Spain o.5 tt/Serb o.5 tt/Eng game total o1.5 +104 5/5.21
ITL/Spa BTS -110 3/2.73
Will be adding a couple later.

Got lucky with the late goal but I'll take a little luck any day. 2-0 start with the open parlay. Not that it matters now but the parlay is supposed to be game totals for all 3.
Adding one with ARG.
under 3.5 game total ENG/o1.5 game total Spain/ARG game total o1.5 +109 5/5.46
3-way Handicap Tie or Denmark (1) 1st H +230 2/4.60
GL!!!!

2-1 after 2 games with Spain BTS and 2 open parlays. hoping to have a bet or 2 in the Copa. GL!!!!

Ended the day 3-3 +.21 lol. Both added plays lost. Needed Italy to score and the day would have been more profitable. Plays I'm just watching tonight are ARG win to nil 1st Half -110 and ARG score BH +110. I played these earlier and will add a couple at some point.
UKR & under 3.5 game goals +170 2/3.40
No clean sheet UKR/Aus TT o.5/FRA TT o.5 +125 5/6.28
GL!!!!

Back