Soccer Plays for 1/29

JonStarks

Pretty much a regular
Think I posted two plays in here last season..but anyways...really like a couple plays today and figured I'd share.

EPL
6* to win 5* on Man City vs Tottenham Over 3 (-120)
2.5* to win 7.1* on Man City vs Tottenham Draw (+284)

Right off the bat, I believe Tottenham at least get one or two, and Man City at least get one or two, so the over is an auto play for me. Tottenham's defense has plenty of holes, while Man City's defense can get leaky on the road. Two teams that boast very attractive attacking options. Tottenham at 3:1 moneyline or Tottenham +.5 are both tempting, but I'm playing the draw. I see a 2-2 final score.

4.4* to win 3.5* on Aston Villa PK (-126)

Obviously a big rivalry as well as a big game in general for both teams. Not only do I think Villa has more talent, but at home (where they aren't even really that good), I'll take my chances. I like the protection with the PK just in case Villa jokes or there is a goofy red card given during the game. West Brom has minimal talent. This game wreaks of Benteke goals. Maybe even one for Weimann as well. Villa wins 3-1.

French Ligue 1

4.1* to win 3.5* on Marseille vs Valenciennes Over 2.5 (-119)

Marseille home games averaging 2.9 goals per game. Valenciennes road games averaging 2.8 goals per game. Both teams have been playing open games as of late, and now going against each other, I believe that continues. Marseille needs all 3 points, so I gotta think they will be playing ultra aggressive/attacking football. I like it. 2-1 Marseille.

Spain Copa Del Rey

4* to win 3.5* on Ath. Bilbao vs Atl. Madrid Over 2.5 (-115)

Plain and simple, both teams have goalscorers and playmakers. Madrid's defense seems a little more susceptible on the road. Bilbao has to go for it considering they are down 1-0 heading into the final leg. I think we get at least 3 here. 2-2 final score.

Think I posted two plays in here last season..but anyways...really like a couple plays today and figured I'd share.

EPL
6* to win 5* on Man City vs Tottenham Over 3 (-120)
2.5* to win 7.1* on Man City vs Tottenham Draw (+284)

Right off the bat, I believe Tottenham at least get one or two, and Man City at least get one or two, so the over is an auto play for me. Tottenham's defense has plenty of holes, while Man City's defense can get leaky on the road. Two teams that boast very attractive attacking options. Tottenham at 3:1 moneyline or Tottenham +.5 are both tempting, but I'm playing the draw. I see a 2-2 final score.

4.4* to win 3.5* on Aston Villa PK (-126)

Obviously a big rivalry as well as a big game in general for both teams. Not only do I think Villa has more talent, but at home (where they aren't even really that good), I'll take my chances. I like the protection with the PK just in case Villa jokes or there is a goofy red card given during the game. West Brom has minimal talent. This game wreaks of Benteke goals. Maybe even one for Weimann as well. Villa wins 3-1.

Not many "overseas" blokes would know that.I wish this was on main tv.'

GL with your bets JS :cheers:

Not many "overseas" blokes would know that.I wish this was on main tv.'

GL with your bets JS :cheers:

Thank you sir.

This overseas bloke is a soccer addict. We've been very fortunate this year as far as Villa games, many have been televised, and I generally enjoy watching them play. Can't say the same about West Brom!

Adding:

1.2* to win 1* on Marseille vs Valenciennes Over 2.5 (-123)

This has become a large play for me. I really just see a wide open game with plenty of goals. Clearly.

Marseille over goes from -122 to -109

Madrid vs Bilbao over goes from -115 to +110

Not looking good for me as far as line movement goes.

Great day. Went 4-1, +14 units. On target about most of these games. Wish Tottenham put up more of a fight. O well.

Back