Soccer 9/19

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 Soccer Rocord: 11-10-4 -0.13 units

Womens World Cup

China -3 (AH) -120 vs New Zealand (3.60 units to win 3 units)

Due to the Brazil/Denmark match being postponed until tomorrow this makes this bet more doable now. Both China and Denmark are both on 3 points, but Denmark right now holds a big goal differential as tiebreaker. So for this match China will want to come out and win by a big margin to make their advance to the next round possible if Denmark is able to beat Brazil (which could be possible as Brazil has already advanced so don't see the motivation for them to come out hard). So China is looking at this situation right now coming into this match. If they were to win this morning and Denmark were to win tomorrow morning then it would come down to goal differential which right now Denmark is leading by a decent margin. But if China were to win this morning and Denmark were to draw/lose, then China goes through. So with those possibilities always expect the worst... China will be coming out this morning to win and win big so they have a lot less to sweat about watching the Brazil/Denmark match. They were able to put up 3 goals on Denmark and considering New Zealand is a poor team they should be able to put up 3+ on them in front of the home crowd.

Last edited:
well an hour and so for the australia match. thinking about trying the over in that one. canada will come out attacking as they need the win, australia if smart will try and counter and win themselves so they can try and not face brazil in next round.

Adding:

Womens World Cup

Australia/Canada over 2.5 goals -155 (3.1 units to win 2 units)

I'm on Australia ML +150....good odds and I think the Aussies bury some of those chances that Ghana didn't against Canada....Canada will make mistakes going all out for the win and I think the Aussies capitalize and take this one....gl on your play as well

Good luck on the play bro. Lets go for a 2-1 Aussie win then. From the FIFA preview of the match it sounded like Australia would try and go for the win. But I couldn't find any quotes by the Aussie coach to fully validate it. So hopefully they still do.

Why the hell is ESPN2 showing a replay of the Aussie vs Norway game instead of the Aussie vs Canada game? I know they had to switch programming with the postponed Ghana match but they can't switch it over to the match in progress now?

ESPN then has fucked up. because there was supposed to be 2 matches at 2 a.m. and 2 matches at 5 a.m. but because of the 2 postponed matches its just 1 at 2 and 1 at 5. So that shouldn't be any problem if they were supposed to broadcast them anyways. So ESPN should have the match on and ESPN2 should have a filler like they do. Leave it to ESPN to fuck this up

sad part is Futbol24 doesn't even have the Aussie match as started yet and still has the postponed Nigeria match listed for this morning. And then on Totoscore I can't even find either of the World Cup matches listed.

doubt it, both matches that were postponed were where the typhoon was at. this one is being played elsewhere and i checked the weather on it and there was just a chance of showers for tonight but nothing big

lol it looks like they even postponed the China match where yahoo weather listed it as to be only cloudy with no rain. Does the weather there just hit with no warning or something? Well no womens soccer this morning so disregard all bets lol

Well before I crash gonna post my 2 over plays for the Champions League. Its just 2 bets on matches I think has a good chance of going over the 2.5 goal line.

UEFA Champions League

Arsenal/Sevilla over 2.5 goals +105 (2 units to win 2.1 units)

AS Roma/Dynamo Kiev over 2.5 goals -118 (2.36 units to win 2 units)

UEFACL 19:45 FT [1] Arsenal 3 - 0 Sevilla [2]
UEFACL 19:45 FT [1] AS Roma 2 - 0 Dinamo Kyiv [3]

Small loss as Arsenal thankfully scored a last minute goal for the match to go over but nothing was netted in the final 20 min of the Roma match and it finished under.

TheGreek has yet to cancel the Womens World Cup bets so I just very well maybe riding these bets out till the games are played hopefully tomorrow morning. Theres an MLS match tonight and a Copa Sudamericana match as well so gonna take a look at both in a little bit.

Adding:

MSL

Real Salt Lake PK -156 vs Los Angeles Galaxy (3.12 units to win 2 units)

Fading the Galaxy as they are just horrible right now. Real Salt Lake isn't any better but they are at least at home where they haven't been too bad this season. Just hard to see Real Salt Lake losing this at home, so I favor either a draw or Real Salt Lake win and will take the level ball handicap.

0-0 at HT. I've been switching between this match and the Dodgers game. Both teams have had good opportunities but for the most part RSL has had a lot more and more great scoring chances. Should be an exciting 2nd half. And I must say its showing how bad the Galaxy are doing right now when the Galaxy announcers are pretty much pleading for fans to show up to their home game against Toronto.

2-2 FT so a push. RSL had 2 great chances to net the winner in stoppage time but failed to do so. Had a header right in front but headed it right to the GK. Then another header that was bouncing around near the line for the goal but the GK made a great fist away before the ball crossed the line into the net.

Yeah thats part of their rules. Postponed matches are still active if the match is rescheduled to take place within 48 hours of the original start. China one gets a bit rough tho now as China can do scoreboard watching on the Brazil game. But I'm hopeful they still take pride at home and just come out to kill.

Back