Soccer 10/29-11/4

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 Soccer Record: 39-34-14 (-6.17 units)

Denmark - SAS Ligaen

AaB Aalborg ML -115
vs Esbjerg (4.6 units to win 4 units)

AaB Aalborg/Esbjerg over 3 +102 (3 units to win 3.06 units)

Austria - Erste Division

Kapfenberg -1.5 (AH) +115
vs FC Karnten (3 units to win 3.45 units)

Huge mismatch here as you have the third place team in Kapfenberg hosting the worst team in the league in Karnten. Just to show how bad Karnten has been, overall in 14 games they have 1 win, 2 draws, and 11 losses with a 8-32 goal differential. Karntens only 2 positives on the road so far has been beating a team just as bad as them and a miracle scoreless draw against Austria Lustenau. Kapfenberg has been good at home so far this season with 4 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss and a 16-11 goal differential. Both these teams met at Karnten in August with Kapfenberg winning 3-0.

Hard to see anything but a Kapfenberg win here. I hated how high the price was on the -1 so waited for it to reach -1.5 at plus money. think it has a great chance to cover as when Karten loses on the road its usually by a 2+ goal margin.

Schwadorf ASK/Salzburg Am over 3 -123 (4.92 units to win 4 units)

Think this game could see plenty of goals as both teams avg a good amount with their home/away form so far. Schwadorf ASK at home has a goal differential of 14-14 in 7 games so a 4 goal avg overall and in their last 4 home games all 4 have gone 3 or more. As for Salzburg Am they have a 12-15 goal differential on the road in 7 games so just slightly under a 4 goal avg and 3 out of their last 4 road games have gone over 3. Both teams met at Salzburg in August with Salzburg winning 3-2. Both of these teams can score goals and concede goals at a good rate, so hard not to like the over.

Kapfenberg wins 4-1 to cash the -1.5, and ASK beats Salzburg Am 3-2 to cash the over.

2-0 (+7.45 units)

2007 Soccer Record: 42-35-14 (+2.28 units)

Wednesday

Austria - Bundesliga

Linzer ASK -1 (AH) -139
vs Wacker Tirol (4.17 units to win 3 units)

Italy - Serie A

Fiorentina/Napoli over 2.5 -109 (3.27 units to win 3 units)
Catania +0.5 (AH) -147
at Siena (4.41 units to win 3 units)

Spain - Primera Liga

Almeria pk (AH) -102
vs Zaragoza (3.06 units to win 3 units)
Espanol ML -160 vs Murcia Real (4.8 units to win 3 units)

Switzerland - Super League

Basel -0.5 (AH) -120
at Sion (3.6 units to win 3 units)

thx bro. would have been better if Almeria would have held on to the draw so I could have at least pushed. Damn PK in the 77th minute to ruin that. Plus only 1 goal scored in Fiorentina? wow is all i gotta say. hope you cash it big this week and weekend.

2-3 on the day as the Espanol game isn't being played till tomorrow so I'll just carry that play over to my Thursday plays.

Linzer wins 5-0 to cash
Catania draws 1-1 to cash
Basel draws 1-1 to lose
Almeria loses 0-1 to lose
And only 1 goal scored in the Fiorentina game to lose

2-3 (-3.93 units) on the day. with the Espanol one pending for tomorrow

i too wanted that Almeria draw!!! fuckers oh well can't complain. on to the next!

oh careful with Espanyol, that line is phish if you ask me. I smell a draw.

could be, but I think they win 1-0. They don't win by much but they win. ;)

Thursday

Romania - Divizia A

Pandurii +1 (-145) vs Rapid Bucharest (4.35 units to win 3 units)

Back