Soccer 10/15-10/21

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 Soccer Record: 23-22-8 (-9.90 units)

Shitty week for me last week, went from positive numbers to in the hole now. Time to right the ship one day at a time.

England League 1

Luton Town/Northhampton over 2.5 goals -105
(3.15 units to win 3 units)

Worth a shot on this one. Both teams so far are averaging 3 goals in their respective home/away stats. Luton has scored at least 1 goal in every home game while Northhampton in 5 of their 6 away matches has scored at least a goal. Very important thing in figuring out possible over matches as ideally you would like both teams to have the ability to score and then all you need is just 1 more netted to cash. Worth the shot for me and its at decent odds.

Ireland Premier

Longford Town FC -0.5 (AH) -122
vs Waterford (3.66 units to win 3 units)

Getting to the final few games left of the season in this league and with that I only look at games where teams are fighting to win the league, Champions League/UEFA Cup spots, or teams trying to avoid relegation. In this one we have both the teams in the relegation zone. So needless to say both teams will want to collect all 3 points in this contest as they will be fighting for their lives to stay in the Premier league. The reason I'm betting on Longford to take teh 3 points is because Waterford has been a horrible away team this year. They have only collected points in 3 out of ther 13 away games so far this season. Their form of late has also been pretty bad only collecting 8 points in their last 10 games (2nd worst in the league). Longford is a pretty bad team but of late they have been doing better winning 5 of their last 10 games. In their last 5 home games they are 3-1-1 and beat some pretty decent teams in that. Longford won earlier in the season at home against Waterford 1-0 and currently has a 4 game winning streak at home against Waterford. Pretty much a battle of 2 shitty teams here, but for the reasons above I think Longford will be able to collect all 3 points, but they still will eventually be relegated anyways.

IRE PR 20:00 FT [12] Longford Town 1 - 1 Waterford United [11]
ENG D1 19:45 FT [17] Luton Town 4 - 1 Northampton Town [14]

Split for the day. Longford gave up an early goal and couldn't equalize till the 90th minute so ends up drawing. Say hello to relegation. Luton/Northampton game went easily over as both teams were able to net 1 in the 1st half and Luton just went off in the 2nd half. So 1-1 -0.66 units for the day.

England Conference

Halifax/Grays under 2.5 goals -132 (3.96 units to win 3 units)

Grays has been an under team this season. This is due to the fact they barely score and defensively can be really good sometimes. Last season both meetings between these 2 teams went under 2.5 goals. I can see maybe a 1-0 or 1-1 type game here, at the very worst 2-0.

ENG Conf 19:45 FT [17] Halifax 0 - 0 Grays Athletic [19]

Well I was wrong about the scoreline as not even a single goal was netted, but if I was gonna be wrong about that this is the way I wanted to be wrong as the under cashes easily. Neither of the Brazil Serie B games look worth a damn to bet on and the WC Qualifying game between Argentina-Venezuela to me is the same way. Argentina should win but the price is way too low and I normally don't like laying -1.5 handicaps, if it was -1 I'd be on it.

So I'll end the day today 1-0 +3 units.

Btw, this is the most I've seen an AH juiced to on the + side in all my time at TheGreek. They don't wanna flip the switch to pk and I agree with them.

Ok gonna close this thread up for the week. Went 3-3-2 for the week -0.36 units.

2007 Soccer Record: 26-25-10 (-10.26 units)

Back