So you wanna make some money...

yes

Ray allen isnt playing and Fortsen is out too for the Sonics,

Plus Cleveland hasnt blown anyone out by this much in a while and I expect them to tonight.

Lakers play hot at home. :moose:

Is Lamar Odom playing Dunce?

What about the revenge factor from a few nights ago?

Do you expect Houston to be fatigued after last night?

What kind of emotional letdown will Rockets have after Barons heroics?

Lakers have to win this game considering they have a nice lil road trip comin up.. i dont even know who they are playing.. im still sick from watchin walton take 13 shots in 1 game

walton absolutely kills the flow of the offense with odom out. The guy is maybe a 6 option in the nba. I tried to copy and paste his shot % but its not very good in the key spots

Congrats on the win. I'd be pretty upset tonight if I was on the other side of that late one. Never hurts to have some luck though. You could see that Houston was tired late in that game.

No doubt who the best basketball player on the planet is...

You had that game in the bag the whole time ;)

"They (the referees) were letting their big guys keep pushing me. I would say Kwame Brown and Andrew Bynum fouled me 10 times. That's not fair," he said. <TABLE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
<SMALL>AP - Dec 16, 2:12 am EST</SMALL>
More Photos</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>"I know I'm big, but that's not my fault. They let them have two hands pushing on my back and keep pushing while I'm shooting the ball. I wish the league or somebody can help with this and look at the film. They don't let me do that, so why do they let them do it?"

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Dunce- Congrats bro! I wish you many more repeats of yesterday</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back