So who's Ivey got??

Smokedawg

Eagles Fan
Phil Ivey (picture on the left) cannot stop betting enormous sums on big events. Once again he struck, and placed a $1,000,000 bet on the Super Bowl, which will take place next Sunday in Tampa, Florida between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals.

Apparently, the decision for this bet came in a phone call with Barry Greenstein. However, Ivey didn't want to tell on who he placed this huge sum. Last year, Ivey lost a seven-digit Dollar amount when he bet on the wrong team in the NBA finals.

:popcorn:

hey steed mind if i ask how you get those service plays like the "prez" etc.....
ehh...i cant really say. a lot just get emailed to me for some reason, prolly from the past and shit but for the sites sake i cant really say man

ehh...i cant really say. a lot just get emailed to me for some reason, prolly from the past and shit but for the sites sake i cant really say man

thats fine man........i just know he sells his plays at "blankets" and i laughed when i saw his plays in your service thread

i remember when stupak had 1mil on each side of the superbowl one year ... -6.5 and +7.5 .....

now that is attempting a middle. lol

i remember when stupak had 1mil on each side of the superbowl one year ... -6.5 and +7.5 .....

LOL!

Screw that. If the favorite doesn't win by exactly seven, you lose juice (10% juice on $1,000 is a lot less than 10% juice on 1 million). What a crappy middle.

Didn't the Gold Coast try to get fancy years back by posting a -6.5 / +7.5 on the Superbowl? They got plowed by pros (and smart amateurs) buying up both sides and the game almost landed on 7.

matuswo has like something like 20k on card spread . 5k ml 5k over err something i think i not positive on #s tho

he said he had "800" just on arizona +3.5 for the first half...and had arizona for the game... such a sick moose on first half

Back