So What Have We Learned Joe P Thread?

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
I learned ATL and Houston are kissing cousins....mirror images but somewhat different...just cant get the big one done

This league is as situational as it gets...look for them...let us talk about them....that is how we can help each other get money

RG!!! is pretty bad ass...I hear they are gonna work him into a more traditional offense...why? He seems to be fine...will he have a sophmore slump somewhat? Maybe...but he is a big deal and fun to watch

Cam is gettin better....I never jumped off the train...ATL is, well....but still....I think Cam can play andwill only get better

Tampa...WTF,,,HOW do you lose that game? At home no doubt. Playoffs in sight and u lay that? Wow..

Detroit...ton of talent....shit Coach

Adrian Peterson....I am NOT a Human Being......BUT, Ponder sucks....I mean bad. What a reach for a draft pick...Like a weird musical chair game and Minny got a 3 legged one

Saints...uhhhh...Drew you need your coach back...It also looks like you got paid....showing some Brett Favre-itis a lil early. Jimmy Graham, I love you man. But you gotta come to the ball. You are a TE...COME to the ball...fight for it. Also that VT rb for NY...sick day...avg starting position for NYG? Try the Saints 49...and he housed one. And the NFL wants to get rid of the kickoff....ya NFL keep fuckin up this league.

Indy just finds a way,,,,errytime

Arizona,,,inexcuseable.....cannot happen...ever...From 4-0 to a complete fold...I saw more heart in the LA HS playoffs this wknd

Pitt...that wasnt you...dont worry, you will roll Dallas next week

Bears....uhhhhhhh...uhhhhhhh

Oakland....Carson aint it...he just aint....Give Pryor a shot eventually...and let me know before the game so I can bet yall

Denver,,,,My fave team in the NFL right now...see ya in the SB

Miami....almost there man....dont like the coach but a good base....give Tannehill some time...think he can be OK

Jags....THE case for contraction

And the NFL HAS to figure out the PI situation. Not sure how but this is becomin NBA status.....these calls are awful

What yall got? Lets help each other here and discussion thread:announce:

At home Sea is beast....OTR?

Nah....that Chi win dont look so hot right now

I plan to make some money down the way on Sea

I think Seattle loses to buffalo. Idk how but think ill be on buffalo some way. Maybe 1h. Definitely is a scary wager though.

The AFC is just a joke to me. These teams schedules.... You just look and them and you're like WTF? The bears schedule... The texans.

Joe ....very good observations all. I really am a big believer, finally, of 'the situation' which was one of your points.

Also, while i have not studied the stats on this, it seems that the teams who have a good effort/record on 3rd down conversions have the better result. Don't know if this is true, but interested in what others know. What teams are best on 3rd down?

Cowboys are flat ass apathetic, or it appears that way, in the 1st Half and when they wake up its always a struggle. If they are without Dez they have no chance. They need him and Murray, not one but both. Have to give them credit under the circumstances last week.

I think Cleveland is improving and now everyone knows it....if Skins don't have RGIII this week, maybe Browns can get it done again?

Why are Falcons favored this week?

Speaking of situations, I believe SeaHawks will take advantage of theirs and win this week to essentially get in the playoffs. Don't think they want to wait to play S.F. and Rams....if they 'look ahead' they will see that this week is the week to get it done and Russell Wilson, Lynch and their D will do it.

Cards have no QB and cannot score, but at home after an indignity they will surely step up and lose, but not as badly this week. Right? If so, why is the O/U line 43.5? Lions may get 28 but is AZ going to get 16? If Lions get 35 then will Cards get 9?

I jumped right on Giants +1.5 and Seahawks -4.5 and UNDER 43.5 in Lions/Cards tonight without much study and may buy back after looking more closely. The way I see it I currently have: Giants-the better team, who plays well on road getting points; SeaHawks - the better team in a good situation who needs the victory against the Bills and; two under-achievers trying to finish the season and one of them has no QB whatsoever.

Looking for thoughts :searching: and in the mean time :thinking: Thanks

I think Seattle loses to buffalo. Idk how but think ill be on buffalo some way.

Don't agree NBA, but really interested in why you think this? Seattle to my view is one of the easier SU wins this week and laying less than a td seems odd. Hell, tell me where I am incorrect.

remember that seattle game is in Toronto and there are tons of Bills fans here

Yeah, but Canadians are too nice. Nothing for the Hawks to worry about...

[video=youtube;AmxLGHtlv8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmxLGHtlv8Q[/video]

Yeah, but Canadians are too nice. Nothing for the Hawks to worry about...

[video=youtube;AmxLGHtlv8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmxLGHtlv8Q[/video]

can't see the video at work, but i'm sure it's funny..you'd be surprised by the fans here in Toronto

If Houston wants any chance at a super bowl, they better win out and secure HFA. If they got to go to NE or Den and win, they'll lose. They need the home crowd and that climate controlled dome to have any chance at a win.

Awesome. Didn't know that.

Awesome? Unless that was sarcastic, you do realize this is essentially a road game for both teams in that case, right? Even if there are a lot of Bills fans there, it's still away from home...they have to travel a stadium other than their own.

If anything, this takes away from the Bills usual HFA.

I know Aztec. It was more so me thanking gsro for the information

Regular season games

Date Visitor Score Home Score Stadium Attendance
December 7, 2008 Miami Dolphins 16 Buffalo Bills 3 Rogers Centre 52,134[23]
December 3, 2009 New York Jets 19 Buffalo Bills 13 Rogers Centre 51,567[24]
November 7, 2010 Chicago Bears 22 Buffalo Bills 19 Rogers Centre 50,746[25]
October 30, 2011 Washington Redskins 0 Buffalo Bills 23 Rogers Centre 51,579[26]
December 16, 2012 Seattle Seahawks Buffalo Bills Rogers Centre

will add, it's a dome game, so elements won't be a factor in the buffalo game...last year bill's players loved playing here, fwiw and alot of fans travel from buffalo to toronto (1.5 hour drive) i'd give them a slight edge on HFA

they've also played here th elast 2 years I believe and have 3 more years left, before they become the Toronto Bills and Buffalo loses the team....lol

Yak. With the site going through it's Steed-esqe sex change operation, I've been a horrible person and not been posting this thread. Thanks for pinch hitting.

The fact the game is in Toronto would be a reason to back the Seahawks. There may be Bills fans in Toronto, but not nearly as many as here in Buffalo, you know, where the team actually resides. The Bills HFA is clearly gone when they play this game in Toronto every year.

That being said, I like the Bills because the Seahawks are a much better home team then road team, and I'm not sure that playing on a neutral field will change that much.

Back