so what did you learn week 11

I have been very impressed by the Tampa Bucs the last month, and yesterday they just found a way to win. I'm still not sure if they're a good team or not.

Carolina is just a bad football team, they will continue to find way's to lose games.

The Packers/Detroit game was unreal. Both of those teams slept walk through that game. Not sure the Pack is a SB contender w/o Woodson & Matthews.

Jets looked good yesterday, and still gave there fans hope. This is still a terrible team. I would like to thank Jeff Fisher for going for 2, instead of kicking a Extra Point. He didnt need the 2 pt conversion, but it helped me cash an under ticket.

Philly is Philly, you can probably bet against them the rest of the way, and make money. Look into the other teams TT over, Philly has given up so many pts this year.

My worst bet of the day yesterday? Oakland. Same old team, shoot yourself in the foot multiple times, CP throws a pick 6, yada, yada.

Are the Saints back? That was a huge fucking win for them yesterday. They could lose out the rest of their games, and it wouldn't surprise me. That schedule is not easy.

Atlanta slept walk through that game yesterday and still had multiple chances at the cover.

Arizona should be on fade alert. Pulling your starting QB with a 13-0 lead otr, doesn't instill confidence in the rest of the team. Goodbye Wiz.

Dallas is not a good football team. I'm pissed I didn't jump on that gift of a line yesterday. Garrett needs to go.

you can fade KC from here on out. They've already planned winter vacations. Its to bad, we only have 5 games left to bet against Romeo Crennel.

I wouldn't put to much stock into that Houston/Jax game yesterday. Jax plays night and day different OTR, and Houston was in a huge sandwich spot. One team still sucks donkey dick, and 1 teams a contender.

New England losing Gronk is huge, and Hernandez still nursing an injury. Its Crank of Shank time.

Baltimore continues there terrible offensive ways on the road. Luckily they played a team that didnt have a pulse offensively last night.

Contenders NFC
GB
ATL

AFC
NE
HOU
BAL
DEN

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
CHI
NYG
SF

Marlo, I know you were high on the niners early on in the season is there something you've seen so far to change your opinion? Tonight's going to be a good test for them cause Da'Bears with Campbell could manage

I learned that beating a team by 35 points, still only counts as 1 win and in doing so, you may lose your star TE.

Cowboys suck but they somehow still have a pulse. The first half might have been the worst I've seen them play since the Campo years. But for the first time in a long time I think they were firmly on the plus side in catching luck and breaks and were able to actually rally and win in consecutive weeks. Romo is now 21-3 in November.

That was a classic sandwich game though, coming off the divisional win vs the Eagles and ahead of the Thanksgiving game. But a win is a win and there are silver linings all over the place. Squeeze out a win on Thursday and now you're 6-5 and looking at four of these teams that are ahead of you in win/loss losing on Sunday:

Minnesota-Chicago
Atlanta-Tampa
San Fran-New Orleans
Green Bay-NY Giants

So while they're second in their division and sixth in the wildcard chase, the picture might look very different in just 7 days.

Speaking of sandwich games, two HUGE ones coming next week with Pittsburgh and Baltimore both going on the road and likely to be favored at Cleveland and San Diego. With the games at different times there's a great opportunity to chase. My current plan is to play the Browns x2 at 1:00, and if that fails double down on the Chargers at 4:00.

Gronk out is a big loss for the Pats, but they'll survive and he'll be back for the playoffs. Pats still have the Jets, Jax and two with Miami on the schedule with a 3 game lead, no feeling sorry for them.

BTW I was unimpressed with Wheedon but very impressed with the plays his receivers were making. I don't know what Ryan was thinking in the first half rushing only 3 a lot of times and dropping 8 into coverage. The Browns O-line is actually pretty decent and gave Wheedon all day to find and open guy, and Dallas has enough braindead secondary guys (hello Scandrick) who watch the QB and lose track of their man to give Wheedon some easy targets.

It wasn't until Ryan started dialing up blitzes in the 2nd half that Wheedon started looking like the rookie that he is. Even then they tried taking away the difficult throws to the edges and left the middle of the field and the flats wide open. Very curious scheme by Ryan. If they try that against a quality QB (Brees/Ben) they will get torched.

But Wheedon was not particularly accurate with his throws, and his receiving corp made a number of good leaping and body adjustment grabs. He was high on a number of simple throws. The sideline catch by Little on the 4th quarter TD drive was a spectacular twisting grab.

Colin Kapernick is pretty good.

Jay Cutler might be the glue that holds Shitcago together.

Colin Kapernick is pretty good.

Jay Cutler might be the glue that holds Shitcago together.

more mobile than smith, better arm he was always the future QB of that team..good problem to have if you're the niners...Aldon Smith was a beast last night

bears are frauds, simple as that. without cutler they are a .500 team. with him they are MAYBE a wildcard and 1 and out team.

bears are frauds, simple as that. without cutler they are a .500 team. with him they are MAYBE a wildcard and 1 and out team.
How much longer is ben out? cause without Ben this team doesn't have a pulse.

Back