So, tell me . . .

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Who had the best draft?

You guys are smart, you watch David Stern Entertainment--hell, you knew they were changing it from NBA to DSE way before I did.

So who did the best, who did the worst (and, if anybody has a sec, where'd the Knicks and Nuggets fall on that scale)?

=)

You want just drafting...or the trades that accomponied...I.e Randolph, Richarson and Shuttleworth

The Blazers again spun some tricks...got rid of Zach..will buyout franchise contract and get a nice role player in Channing Frye

The Knicks have two of the best low post scorers in the East now. Problem is they don;t play much defense and may get in each others way. That being said..I love the mix of scoring and role players up front for NY(Lee, Balkman, Curry, Randolph, Morris).

Gotta get rid of nate or Jamal and get some more defensive minded guys back there.

GSW setting up for possible KG deal with the JRich trade.

Not sure what Bobcats are thinking.

I understand what Celtics are saying..they need a vet...but now two of the biggest ballhogs play with each other. That being said it helps that Paul won;t get doubled everytime now and it gives Jefferson room inside.

Bucks had worst draft..lol

The kid won;t play there..they have no bargaining chips trade wise...what a waste

Philly gopt two steals..Thaddeus Young early and Byars late but in-between left heads shaking

Nuggets never got involved Joe. They are trying to trade Camby still. ATL was possible for a bit...nothing yet

Joe D. said he had a strong offer for Ray Allen..weird that the Sonics even looked this way...would love to know what it was

Genius, BAR, you're taking the place of ESPN for me right now.

Oh, and I like Nate, he's pure Knick. He's a fighter, an effort guy with a ton of heart, Nate stays.

The Bucks, ha, too funny.

And wait, how does Jesus Shuttleworth fit into this?

=)

The Nuggets are an f**king mess, but I love me some Iverson so I'd really like to see them figure their s**t out.

LOL

Sonics fans booed the Ray-Ray trade heavily I guess. They think they have a shot at Rashard Lewis resigning but word is he is playing the Magic for a max contract and will use that as leverage to get a sign and trade to Houston(hometown)

I believe the Sonics approached DET...I just saw in morning paper that Joe said he gor approached with a fair offer...

I like Nate too...the keys to this Knick team right now are Lee, Balkman. Those are the guys that will help gel this team with their work ethic and selflessness.

after signing jameson curry, as i expected, look for chris i dont knwo what time it is duhon to be hitting the road with a knapsack.

also, what the fuck are the lakers doing taking pau gasol's lil bro a pick before me and leaving me with a 7' 270 aaron gray who i cant see running with my young gunners in the backcourt at all?

paxson, i know Lakers fucked you here but cmon son.

kirk
lil ben
denger
pj brown
big ben

andres, tyrus, thabo, noah, jameson

^ equal me happy for longtime.

I think PJ gets shipped out Brewer

You guys need a few tweeks before ready for primetime...

getting closer though

i need one of those rare back to the basket post people, who demand a double, can run in transition, and has been in big games.

anybody have one of those laying around?

i need one of those rare back to the basket post people, who demand a double, can run in transition, and has been in big games.

anybody have one of those laying around?

dime a dozen...lol

Trade Gordon, duhon and Rex Grossman to Utah for Boozer:36_11_6:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I don't think Thaddeus Young was a good pick for Philly..he's a project and a few years away..he's like 200lbs at 6'8...

Al Thorton was sitting there for them...don't think it was a steal.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

to answer joes question ... portland.

worst boston, charlotte, milk, indiana, chicago with aaron gray.

Jump...I just like his talent...was hoping he would slide DET's way even tho Joe wants players ready to roll now.

Time shall tell.

DaQuan will fit nicely in south beach

I don't see how taking Thorton now would really benefit the Sixers. He might score a few more points this year but they would still stink. Young has more potential and hopefully we can ride out some of these contracts we have to be good once again.

Don't count Chicago out on the Garnett sweepstakes either. Rumor is they are still trying to pull of a sign trade involving PJ Brown and Nocioni.

why in the hell would chicago work a deal for kg after all this time? makes no sense. kg has 4 years left max.

Why wouldn't they? I didn't know that Chicago was building for the future you know. If they get KG with some bullshit trade like Brown, Nocioni, and maybe Duhon. That gives them a starting 5 of Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Garnett, and Wallace next year. Giving them Thomas, Sefalosha, and Noah off the bench and pick up a veteran back up point guard and that team can win the east.

if thats all it takes to land the big ticket fine. however im not giving up any of my young gunners.

kirk, duhon, aaron gray, pj brown and andres fine.

Minny isn't taking Brown, Noci and duhon for KG..lol

I would say KG is GSW bound...GSW set everything up that way...

Seriously, if I were Toronto I'd consider trading the majority of my roster that isn't named Chris Bosh to Minny for KG, but what do I know.

Great updates, guys, I've been in meetings for the last two days, hopping from city to city so this is all great info.

Why does everyone think Milwaukee had a bad draft? I'm alright with how it went. I really like Sessions in the second round, and if you were Milwaukee who else would you have taken at 6? Brandan Wright? Other than that, not much there that would have made me happy.

Back