So Marko...Adrianna Lima is not enough?!?!?!

Retburj13

SpongeBob Squarecapper
A Philadelphia woman has accused Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric of sexual assault, multiple sources familiar with the investigation told SI.com. The incident allegedly occurred in February when the Grizzlies were in Philadelphia to play the 76ers.
Jaric is a seven-year NBA veteran who is in his first season with the Grizzlies. Last month Jaric married longtime girlfriend and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.

A native of Belgrade, the 30-year-old guard was selected in the second round of the 2000 NBA draft by the L.A. Clippers before taking the court in the '02-03 season. He was traded to the Timberwolves in '05 before being moving on to Memphis in a draft-night trade last June.
A Grizzlies spokesman had no comment.

adriana_lima.0.0.0x0.380x512.jpeg

:hang:

un fucking believable, this is disgusting

first rihanna now this

one of the 10 sexiest women in the world, 80000x out of his league, and he beats her. what the fuck. deport his ass

un fucking believable, this is disgusting

first rihanna now this

one of the 10 sexiest women in the world, 80000x out of his league, and he beats her. what the fuck. deport his ass
I think you misread it. A Philly woman is accusing him.

I think you misread it. A Philly woman is accusing him.

ahh youre right bro, i definitely did. just skimmed it real quick

:shake:

in that case- it could be bullshit and some dumb hoe looking for free money.

but if it is true, what are you even doing LOOKING at another woman if you scored adriana. let alone sexually assaulting em:spank:

ahh youre right bro, i definitely did. just skimmed it real quick

:shake:

in that case- it could be bullshit and some dumb hoe looking for free money.

but if it is true, what are you even doing LOOKING at another woman if you scored adriana. let alone sexually assaulting em:spank:
That's the theory I'm subscribing to. Some girl found out he was in the NBA and saw the dollar signs.

BOSTON (AP)—Philadelphia prosecutors declined to file sexual assault charges against Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric, saying Friday that the accusations against him “lack prosecutorial merit.”

“I’m glad everything is over,” Jaric said before the Grizzlies’ game against the Celtics. “I’m glad all the facts are (out). All I want is to focus on the game and get a few more wins.”

Philadelphia police Lt. Frank Vanore confirmed Friday that their special victims unit investigated an allegation against an NBA player. Vanore would not disclose the player’s name, team or nature of the allegation.
Jaric’s attorney, Bruce L. Castor Jr., said he was notified that his client was being investigated in connection with an incident involving an unidentified woman in Philadelphia on Feb. 11, when the Grizzlies were in town to play the 76ers.

“Persons in Marko’s position are often the target of malicious statements and it is not unusual for the police to be asked to investigate,” Castor said. “However, these allegations were proved to be completely false, and while Marko is extremely unsettled by these accusations, he is happy that the law enforcement authorities have cleared him of any criminal conduct and the issue can now be put to rest.”

Jaric, 30, a 6-foot-7 guard from Serbia, reportedly married Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima over All-Star weekend, Feb. 13-15.

well the sex rap is over but DAMN

isn't it a crime against nature that he tags something that HOT?!?

Back