So, how bad is the AL Central?

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Not one team over .500

Cleveland gets to play 70 or so outta 162 against division opponents and cannot even be over .500 at the 25% mark of the season? Pathetic...

Speaking of the Indians... 7 of their next 9 games are against the Astros (other 2 against the Cubs). Detroit or Minnesotaa could somehow be leading this division on Memorial Day. That would be something.

Detroit fights hard, about all I got for them. It is still a depressing team.

Kansas City is hot garbage.

Chicago is not ready to make that next step to finish in the mid to high 70's....

Minnesota will be a pain all year for Cleveland.

Anyways, thoughts? How bad is it in your eyes?

Well, Cleveland is getting healthy vs the White Sox.

I counted today... 16 more times they get them this year. That should be enough to get to 75-80 wins and get this division ;).

Meanwhile you carry on this agenda against the dominant team in the division I mean good luck clinging to whatever history

I‘ll answer when the decade is over you can‘t just choose a decade that suits you but only consider 70% of it
I wasn't the one choosing a decade per se... You are calling them the 'dominant team'. They had 2 good years recently and are struggling this year.

bad enough that i stayed off the MIN RSW under

(which i think was a good decision cuz the three haven't even sold off their pieces yet)

Back