So far

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
2-2 luckly winning the big one which was possibly lucky or hust a reflection of the ump almost never letting home dogs survice Have Boston small and real leans are Texas over and Padres. FYI Canning has bad history on 6+ but Angels are going into Houston which they regard correctly as Death Valley and they are close to even so its full throttle and strong over ump. Just not in the mood

I guess what it could mean is that if Verlander does not fuck it up the ANGELS will be my first 2.5 gift tomorrow in a while. Just a beautiful set up. Streak broken bullpen being eaten up Houston team as healthy as they have been in a long team facing a a bad leftie that they have seen before, playing off a winning streak broken. And the Astros playing off the 11-0 after a day off on Friday 10-3 Only real question is wait for ump. This price is so low I probably should eat some now but then its their turn to squirm. A gift for Texas

Over gets there in Texas or at least a push.
Padres are not getting there down 3. I expected a loss but lighter game has been very close except for the score so the agony goes on for the Padres

Probably their only chance to keep it close is tomorrow which I think is Kershaw. Cooked because Sunday is death with the Dodgers will probably have to lay unless the next pitcher does a miracle

Probably the most interesting game tomorrow is Colorado at Arizona. Might not be a very good game to bet though, Maybe not Arizona 8-2 after a day off That used to be a great number.
Probably time for me to go to sleep

Last edited:
I guess what it could mean is that if Verlander does not fuck it up the ANGELS will be my first 2.5 gift tomorrow in a while. Just a beautiful set up. Streak broken bullpen being eaten up Houston team as healthy as they have been in a long team facing a a bad leftie that they have seen before, playing off a winning streak broken. And the Astros playing off the 11-0 after a day off on Friday 10-3 Only real question is wait for ump. This price is so low I probably should eat some now but then its their turn to squirm. A gift for Texas
I have read this 3x and I can’t figure out what you are saying? You like Houston I am thinking

I like Houston and if I had gotten an ump that encouraged me about Verlander I would have made a big bet. I got a chalk ump with no history so I made a small ber rl. They really have to work with Verlander right now he is starting to be worthless

Back