So, did Arkansas give Les Miles the Michigan job today?

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I haven't seen anybody ask this yet, so I figured I would.

LSU is now pretty much out of the national title conversation, so, what's he do?

Joe,

This certainly would make things easier. He never denied it at Mondays presser. He tried to talk convincingly about being a LSU man but the key is he never said no.

The thing is, and you'll see this come up a lot in the next few weeks...is he a good fit for the job? Now, Hunt and myself a few years ago hated this guy. We are still fuming about the first game back in Baton Rouge after Katrina when they led Tennessee 24-7 and lost outright. Today, he made some weird judgements as well that are reminiscent. Now, the exciting thing for some UM backers is that he can recruit a more athletic, speed team. He also has the guts to make decisions INGAME that many other coaches would not. We have seen a lot of that this season.

right on BAR...I still question what he does at times, but he has balls, and frankly as a Michigan fan I want someone who has some balls..Lloyd has none.

My thing is this, he understands the UM/OSU rivalry, he understands Michigan and most importantly he will inject passion into the program. If he isn't the next coach, then I'm sure there will be other good guys out there.

right on BAR...I still question what he does at times, but he has balls, and frankly as a Michigan fan I want someone who has some balls..Lloyd has none.

My thing is this, he understands the UM/OSU rivalry, he understands Michigan and most importantly he will inject passion into the program. If he isn't the next coach, then I'm sure there will be other good guys out there.

Thats huge right there. I really have grown to like the guy this year. You know what I have thought of him before. This should be interesting to say the least.

I have grown to like him as well...and I will root for him no matter what happens.

I really think he comes to Ann Arbor, but if not..I have no idea who does.

he will be the 2nd best recruiter in the big 10 and the biggest gambler as a coach during games.

Thats a step down then over the last 10 years brew. Carr had the best classes overall in that period. Tress has been making waves obviously but Ohio is a hotbed as it is. Zooker will be a top 3 guy within a few years.

the rose bowl win is gonna get us anyone we want ...

:36_11_6:

As much as the Rose Bowl wants the 3rd place finisher in the Big-10(sense..sarcasm)...its not going to happen.

I think you'll get the Capital One Bowl though over the Outback.

3rd in the big 10 or only team to beat National Title Winner Ohio St, on their home field of all places. However, u wanna call it.

go big blue ... and USC in the national title game :hang:

Still think he's a little overrated although I did enjoy his play calling this season and the way he responded to random questions from the media. This season alone probably took about 5 years off my life though, felt like I was going to have a heart attack each week.

Joe,

This certainly would make things easier. He never denied it at Mondays presser. He tried to talk convincingly about being a LSU man but the key is he never said no.

The thing is, and you'll see this come up a lot in the next few weeks...is he a good fit for the job? Now, Hunt and myself a few years ago hated this guy. We are still fuming about the first game back in Baton Rouge after Katrina when they led Tennessee 24-7 and lost outright. Today, he made some weird judgements as well that are reminiscent. Now, the exciting thing for some UM backers is that he can recruit a more athletic, speed team. He also has the guts to make decisions INGAME that many other coaches would not. We have seen a lot of that this season.

and that LSU/TENNY... spike the damn ball

a similar topic, I recall watching the giants/saints "home" game while I was displaced for the semester and that opening kickoff was awful.

while we are on bad decisions, LSU/UGA 3 years ago. kneeling the ball on the 1 was real bright.

lol, anyways I definitely think Les Miles is gone and if he goes to UM, I hope he brings success with him.

Any clue who LSU brings in?

Back