SNFF

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
tough day going but it was bound to happen..

In a little funk so consider that....Other thread was jinxed so started a new one.

Rolling with the home team that is now healthy vs a stellar road team that is due for a correction... Playing the ML..

Pretty confident Philly wins the game..

Philly ML -160; 5 units...

Would endorse the ATS at 3 but decided the -160 was the direction I would head...

GL all..:cheers:

gl tongiht, tee, tough loss on minni. I almost puked while i was eating when i realized that GB did jack shit on offense and still had 27.. you lean toward o/u for tonight?

gl tongiht, tee, tough loss on minni. I almost puked while i was eating when i realized that GB did jack shit on offense and still had 27.. you lean toward o/u for tonight?

lean the under but I am not much of a totals plays and seems like I always lean the under.. fwiw..

Giants are long overdue for a correction, on the road... You just don't do what they have done, on the road, in the NFL.. Especially in philly...

This is Joe Clazagne vs RJJ all over again... Keep it simple--- play the ML with the home team.. pretty succful strategy historically in primetime... Hopefully it pulls through tonight.. Really like a healthy westbrook and do think it is a letdown spot for ELI and Giants..:cheers:

Letdown tee? This is a huge game. Why do you think the Giants would be in let down mode. GL!

Last two games were v. Pitt and Dallas... Think they can play at precision 3 games in a row, and this one on the road?? They got Balty next and I think they struggle in that one also.. I don't play games based on what has happened. I play them based on what I think will happen next.. I think Eagles will be high energy with huge home field advantage and it would be easy for Giants to let down if it becomes complex for them. Just my style bro.. GL to you... If Giants can play at top of their game for the third week in a row, on the road, they can have my money.. I don't see it..:cheers:

I have a feeling I will be quoting this text with a blue guy dancing next to it in about 3 hours..:smiley_acbe:

Rolled with you on Calzaghe....rolling with you tonight

Love that avatar Herewego... That was sweet with Calzaghe.. Hope you got to watch it.. I probably enjoyed that fight as much as any I have seen, sans a couple Ricky Hatton fights.. Love the UK fighters..:smiley_acbe:

I have a feeling I will be quoting this text with a blue guy dancing next to it in about 3 hours..:smiley_acbe:

I certainly hope so, as today has be an absolute nightmare for me, and I need the Iggles. Not a very good start after the initial turnover.

Good luck Tee

sticking with the game ML bet... Feel pretty good about it .. Would lean the under 2H

Back