SNF props

Leaning under .....figure steelers defense plays tough. Steelers offense struggles a bit. Don't know if Chargers Defense will try to disguise but they may try to confuse hodges(QB). Also, you figure the Steelers might try to run the ball and chew clock to help out Hodges as well. Being a Homer, I might put a small amount of money on the ML.

The defense may struggle if Artie "Toast" Burns plays opposite Haden. Over the past 2-3 years he's been terrible in man to man coverage and commits penalties galore. Maybe he's learned something from Haden and Nelson, but if as a #1 you can't figure it out after 3 years, it's probably not gonna happen.

This is hard game to cap because of the 3rd string QB for the Steelers and Rivers hasn't been playing very well.

If this game was being played at 1 or 4 I wouldn’t even be betting it. But since it’s only game and have no self control I have to take Rivers at home vs a team on their 3rd string QB. That alone should make this game easy win for SD but I know It won’t be. Thought Dallas woulda been an easy one too and we all know how that went

Cowboys CB Byron Jones on the field working out, listed as active. He was listed as questionable with a hamstring on Friday's practice report, but looks comfortable jogging and going through drills. The Cowboys used him to shadow Ertz week 14 last year and held him to 5/38/0 on eight targets.
Ertz u65½ -115

Back