SNF Pats vs. Former Oilers.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Which way are you all leaning? Line seems to be begging for NE money, but NE has SO many players ill or injured... really tough one to call....

Yup, very tough to go against Pats , especially when they get 1-3 key flags that favor them in crucial time if close.

I played Pats TT over 23.5 earlier today, which has now gone up. I don’t think that Houston generates enough pressure up front, which is what causes the Pats offense the most problems. All this talk how their offense is terrible, I just have a feeling they put some points up tonight.
I’m also a homer so maybe it’s just wishful thinking.

I think Brady should be complaining long and hard to resign Antonio Brown. Love him or hate him, the accusations against him have been unfounded, and it's what the Pats need right now.
So Pats lose to two teams they may face in the playoffs, and now a third? Hmmm...(Don't think for a second those two loses don't work in Coach's favor.) Think about it.
If I had to? I'll go with the better coach in this one... But this seems like a sit back and enjoy game to me.
Happy Hump Day CTG!

Back