SNF Broncos v Chiefs

Broncos ML

Reasoning is I think the past few years have taken a toll on Chiefs and they're a shell of themselves so the line being so high seems crazy to me (especially in a divisional matchup). +10 would be awesome but think you'd have to cross your fingers and wait live for that

I played Donks and under. Also took few stabs at Williams props, hoping the kid breaks out tonight with no Gordon!

over 100 rush/50 receiving +1000

Over 150 rush and td +1300

125 rush and 2 td +1300

What the hell. Lol

Broncos ML

Reasoning is I think the past few years have taken a toll on Chiefs and they're a shell of themselves so the line being so high seems crazy to me (especially in a divisional matchup). +10 would be awesome but think you'd have to cross your fingers and wait live for that

I'll stick to college basketball

I'll stick to college basketball

lol.. they shoulda covered, dont think they were much a threat to win tho.. im already mad at college hoops, made my 1st plays outside the early season tourneys on saturday, had clemson +2.5, the fuckers lead the entire game, were up 7-9 points with a few minutes to go and somehow lose by 5!! love me some ncaa hoops but it can drive me crazy!!!

Back