SNF 9ers v Rams

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Thoughts, leans, plays.
I see a lot of cappers I respect on 9ers... they have really not played well this season, but have also suffered a lot of injuries. Do they bounce back here,

I feel like this is 9ers season, they can’t fall to 2-4 with all the studs in the west. Often times a game like this isn’t about talent and I’m certainly not gonna argue San Fran more talented cause they not. I do think they will come out and look to punch the 4-1 rams in the mouth who prob feeling themselves a little. Shanny can scheme guys open on these backers imo. Niners ml for me, but as I always say, I suck at nfl more times than not last 5 years!!!

Niners 2 wins are vs the Jets and Giants. Epic accomplishments. Rams 4 wins are vs the NFC East. Not exactly a body of work by either to feel euphoric about either.

The only problem is the Rams look too easy and all the average joe and their moms will be on them tonight just like Seattle last SNF

The only problem is the Rams look too easy and all the average joe and their moms will be on them tonight just like Seattle last SNF
I see a lot on SF. Personally I don't think the Rams should be -3.5 but Niners are missing big pieces on D. Not good with all the Rams weapons

9ers really had no chance vs Fish last week looking back. They get help in the secondary tonight. Although still missing Sherman. Salah for the most part does a good job at shutting down McGay. We’ll see.

If Jimmy is heathy, I don’t see how the 9ers lose. However, he was so unhealthy he couldn’t throw a spiral last week. Who knows what a week brings.

Ton of motivation for Rams though here who got embarrassed at home vs 9ers last year and then collapsed their playoff chances away week 16

People keep saying they love the niners but have no reason other than “because”. It isnt like the world is betting the rams, its even on both sides.

you have a healthy rams team vs a battered niners squad. The defense is a shell of itself and if they slow down the rams ill be surprised. The niners should have success offensively but it is hard to look at this matchup and “love the niners”

ill pay to see the rams lose, im on -2.5.

People keep saying they love the niners but have no reason other than “because”. It isnt like the world is betting the rams, its even on both sides.

you have a healthy rams team vs a battered niners squad. The defense is a shell of itself and if they slow down the rams ill be surprised. The niners should have success offensively but it is hard to look at this matchup and “love the niners”

ill pay to see the rams lose, im on -2.5.

the 9ers will have a lot more back this week vs last week. They had no chance last week with the secondary. They should be much improved there tonight and always have a great front. Offense could be at full strength. They had their best week of practice as well.

Kittle receptions and mostert rush yds seem like good props. Rams just have too many weapons to guess who they will go to

the 9ers will have a lot more back this week vs last week. They had no chance last week with the secondary. They should be much improved there tonight and always have a great front. Offense could be at full strength. They had their best week of practice as well.
Who is back this week v. last? I know a DB is (Johnson?) but Kwon Alexander is out now. Offensively I thought they were healthy last week sans Jimmy G, but he is probably about the same this week.

Who is back this week v. last? I know a DB is (Johnson?) but Kwon Alexander is out now. Offensively I thought they were healthy last week sans Jimmy G, but he is probably about the same this week.
Rambler, Niners are falling apart at the seams with a losing coach. 49ers suck and their 2-3 record vs the weakest opponents are proof.

Throwback uniforms for the 9ers tonight as well. They already have the best unis in all of sports and these are pretty dope.

Witherspoon and Mosley. They played a grocery bagger last week.

Rambler, Niners are falling apart at the seams with a losing coach. 49ers suck and their 2-3 record vs the weakest opponents are proof.
I'm on the Rams, just seeing so many folks on the Niners I want to see perhaps an angle I'm missing. They are getting a CB named Moseley back, but lost Kwon Alexander. Ford, Bosa, Sherman are still all out and I think one of their starting safeties.

Offense healthier for certain, but this is the same offense as last week. I'm certain they will play better but Rams pass defense is elite but are soft vs. TE. Kittle props just too juiced for me but might go for his yards.

Mostert is a guy who can have success against Rams but you never know how Shanahan will play it. He could use 3 RBs, give Mostert 8 carries. Too risky of a prop

But had Mosley played last week vs Dolphins that’s a 3 TD difference. They just picked on the scrub for 3 scores in a row

besides what I said at beginning of thread feeling like there was very little chance rams would match niners intensity in thst game, the other thing that made me know niners was right side was I could hear all the sad looking faces at the book all taking rams at the window. That was all I needed to know. Lol

Back