smo's bases 5/8

smo1a

Pretty much a regular
YTD 54-47-4 + $911

Many thanks to all of your kind thoughts and prayers. My dad passed away earlier this week after a two year battle with cancer. He lived a good life and was a deeply religious man. He was a good huband of 52 years, a good father to 3 kids, and a good friend. Dad instilled a passion of sports in me and taught me a lot about life and how to live and how not to live it. He was an alum of Notre Dame and his passion for that school was unparralled. Unfortunately I was too dumb to make it into ND, but still rooted for them except when they played my beloved horns. I will miss him, but I know he is in a better place now.
RIP Pat.

So...baseball. I have some catching up to do but first leans are:

Clev ML
Texas TT over
Jays TT over
Cincy / STL under 1st 5

Back later with picks...and again thanks for your thoughts.

Condolences to you smo.

Time doesn't heal the pain but over time you learn better how to deal with it.

good luck on your mlb today.

God bless and may he be in a happier place up with Touchdown Jesus now. Good luck with the baseball of course, but also good luck with getting through this time with your two siblings and rest of your family...

:shake:

Smo - Very sorry for your loss, and I can relate having lost my Dad to cancer almost three years ago. It's an extremely tough thing to go through, and I hope the comfort of family and friends helps you get through this most difficult time! GL on the baseball and hope it provides a pleasant diversion for you which I am sure you really need.

god bless brotha. it sounds like ur father was a great man who lived a great live and had a great effect on the people he knew. hes in a better place

:cheers: for the father and my kind regards for a tough time for you

goodluck on tonight if you come up with anything :shake:

Thank you all so much! Timh, you're right...it's a good diversion for me.

Plays:

Bucks 1st 5 +150 50/75

Rookie Niesel making 1st start this year and not lighting it up at AAA level. Near 7 era and 2.0 WHIP I'll fade. Pit is bad vs. lefties, but worth a shot.

Tribe 1st 5 -125 63/50

Lee coming around and since Burhle shut Mo Town down yesteray, why not a Cy Young lefty tonite. Timh's thread sealed the deal with Zoolanders road troubles.

Fish 1st 5 +100 50/50

Nolasco has had good success at Coors, and fish seem due. Hammel had a good game last out, but that WHIP @ 2.00 will give Florida a lot of opps.

Pending the umpire stalk I still like:

Texas TT over
Boston TT over
Toronto TT over
Cubs/Brew 1st 5 under

Back later...

Let the stalking begin:

Yanks / O's 1st 5 Under 5 -105 105/100
Cubs / Brewers 1st 5 under 5 +100 100/100

BoSox total fucked with Ump, so passing there. Hopefully shit works out in Chicago and oakland with umps....

Winters in Chicago. Love Texas to pound Jose again.

Texas Team over 5.5 -110 220/200

Pending early outcomes, and if ump cooperates, may be a play on Toronto team over.

Good luck fellas!

Back