smo's 5/5 bases

smo1a

Pretty much a regular
YTD 53-47-4 + $861

Nice 4-2 day yesterday to close out the week and collect from my local for the second straight week :whip:

One early play to start:

Astros Team over 4.5 -110 55/50

Love the ump and like Houston's hitting against lefties (not spectacular, but better than against righties). Olsen has struggled a bit. Wind may be a deterrent but we'll see what happens when the game gets to the pen. never thought I'd bet on a Houston team total given their lack of offense to start the season, but they are coming around.

Good luck

On a side note, I may not be around for a while. My dad has had a battle with cancer that is soon to end, possibly today. He is a good man, made it to his 77th B day on Sunday and is ready to go onward and upward. He taught me how to cap games, though he was always much better than I , but he instilled that passion inside of me. I have always done this for fun and never really went hog wild with the money. I turned him onto this site a year or so ago and should let you all know he read several of your posts on a daily basis and got a kick out of you younger, crazy bastards, lol.

On a side note, I may not be around for a while. My dad has had a battle with cancer that is soon to end, possibly today. He is a good man, made it to his 77th B day on Sunday and is ready to go onward and upward. He taught me how to cap games, though he was always much better than I , but he instilled that passion inside of me. I have always done this for fun and never really went hog wild with the money. I turned him onto this site a year or so ago and should let you all know he read several of your posts on a daily basis and got a kick out of you younger, crazy bastards, lol.

Wow man, sorry to hear that. That's a pretty nice ancedote though about him teaching you the fundamentals and whatnot. Prayers with you and your family:shake:<!-- / message -->

Sorry to hear about your father smo. Hang as tough as you can bud.

good luck with your bet and the upcoming days.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I lost my Mom to cancer years ago and it was very difficult for me to handle.

I wish you the best. :shake:

Back