SMEGMA 2020 - 10 games

Tan1010

Pretty much a regular
Wore my new SMEGMA 2020 shirt last Saturday at bar to watch games. Lots of funny comments. But more importantly I went 8-2. Being superstitious I'll wear it again for another 10 games. Here is my SMEGMA 10 lol

1) Middle Tennessee +6.5 - Two evenly matched teams. Should be close. MTSU 31-30

2) Maryland +17.5 - Michigan in an ugly one. Michigan 27-16

3) San Diego St +14.5 - Coach isn't impressed with blue turf. Extra week to prepare. Rivalry. Boise 27-20

4). Indiana +24.5 - Let down spot. Indy pesky enough to stay within number. Ohio State 37-20

5) Alabama game over 61.5 - Bama may do this themselves. Alabama 54-13

6) SMU game over 71.5 - UCF piling up points. Should put on show for home crowd. UCF 54-27

7) West Virginia game over 61.5 - WVU can score. West Virginia 51-16

8) BC game over 59 - Both teams capable. NC State 34-31

9) Kentucky +5.5 - I think they're for real. They do it again. Kentucky 24-23

10). Texas +7.5 - Sooners going to have their hands full. Oklahoma 34-30

GL. Which total do you feel most confident about? Bama has been a machine and should be able to score at least 49 playing 80% of what they're capable of.

RB Washington and QB Chapman both out for SDSU .. makes the road win tough so I hope their defense plays well for you. Long will have them as ready as they can be but that is a tall order. Are you liking the replacements or just think the defense can stifle Boise like Okst O did.

I like a lot almost all of your plays and usually only mention the ones i don't like to get an understanding of what I might be missing so no offense meant by asking about that one.

keep Crushing it.

Also, I like the fact WVU struggled second half against Texas Tech offensively. Gives Willie Wonka a lot to yell at them about this week to come out firing in the first half and it gives them incentive to not slow down second half this time. Also a tough spot for opponent defense. GL

Retro I'm counting on the extra week to prepare to be a huge factor for SD State. They're going to run the ball and only pass when necessary. I've read the rb replacing Washington is a very capable back. I am expecting the defense to bring their "A game" for this one.
A very solid rested team getting over 2 TDs is one I'll take every time.

J Ru. Gun to head I'd put the West Virginia game over as number one as I think Kansas can get me 20....and I'm confident WVU should be in 40's

Alabama total down to 56.5

Only thing I can think is bettors think Arkansas wii be shut out. I don't see it. Over a much stronger play now. 2 Tds per quarter fro Bama sounds good. Any points from Arky and it's a winner.

SMEGMA 1-0 to begin week. Always nice to start week with a win..

Got to go to my nephew's birthday party today....little bastard turns 10.

I was planning on wearing my lucky www.smegma2020.com shirt to the bar like last week for some laughs an d hopefully another big winning week (8-2) but will be at party instead.

Fuck it....I'll wear SMEGMA shirt at the party even though they mostly hate Trump. I gotta do what I gotta do. lol

Thoughts going into Saturday.

Maryland +17.5 I still like a lot. Bye week should help them. Maybe upset special.

Indiana +24.5. Line up to 27 but just can't see Ohio State rolling after last week's big primetime effort

San Diego St +14.5. Down to 13.5. Still hoping the rivalry with extra week helps SD St here.

Kentucky +5.5 - a little worried here. But still like em

Texas +7.5. Down to 7. I think taking the points is the smart play here

All the totals over I still like. Even though Alabama total has moved down to 57 area I still think Arkansas has no chance to keep them under 50

Go SMEGMA lol

Back