Small play, GB ML

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
The Broncos bit me at home last week, and maybe they can again.

But last week they were not only coming off a bye, but they'd just gotten word of Walker, and Champ Bailey was out, Nalen was gone for the year. So that was that first game where everybody really stepped up to make up for their losses.

This is the game I think they come back down to earth and realize, "holy f**k, our all pro center is gone, and Jesus H. Happyfeet, Javon Walker's out."

I actually think Pitt is a better team than GB, but I like this spot for GB more than I liked Pitts.

GB wins the game. Denver feels like the redheaded stepchild of sports for a week. They have two SBs to fall back on, they'll get over it.

Good luck tonight everybody.

A home team win on MNF is just around the corner. Far easier to back PIT next week then DEN this week. So I hope you win, Joe.

Btw, fwiw my book with no pushes opened this line 3.5 (w/appropriate juice). If they had wanted people to take Denver, they'd have made that easier to do (as they've done in the past) when faced with a 3.0 & opened it at 2.5

Well, for the record, I think Pittsburgh takes Baltimore's pants down and gives it to 'em like they're re-enacting an unrated scene from Oz.

Pittsburgh was embarrassed in their last game against Baltimore, embarrassed, beat to s**t and basically humiliated. Baltimore right now is not good offensively, I think Pittsburgh is going to take their turns running a train on that team to feel better about the pounding they took at the end of last year.

What goes around comes around in this league.

Which is basically me saying, yes, I'm with you, let's root for GB.

=)

Thanks, Throwback, good luck to you, too.

Also, Bet, wouldn't this sort of fit a pattern?

Last week it was road favorite, the week before road favorite, I think, wouldn't this be a nice spot for a road dog right before a home favorite?

Or am I reaching?

=)

What took you so long? haha Good Luck bud

Well, there are seven deadly sins. Feel free to pick one, you'll probably end up in the ball park, or at least, pleasantly surprised.

Nice weekend, Shark. Good luck to you, too.

You're reaching. This season has again shown that theres some weird force at work between the competing primetime spots (SNF & MNF). in past seasons it seems one of them often collects most of the Dog/Fav results and/or O/U results, and the other spot will claim the majority of the opposite result.

To wit, for 2007

SNF
O/U ...................... 6-1
Fav/Dog (SU) ......... 2-5
Fav/Dog (ATS) ....... 2-5

MNF
O/U ..................... 2-6
Fav/Dog (SU) ........ 6-2
Fav/Dog (ATS) ...... 4-3-1

.. so you are pleading for a SU Dog result in the wrong primetime spot, as a general rule for this season.

so you are pleading for a SU Dog result in the wrong primetime spot, as a general rule for this season.

Damn you and your "facts."

What I mean to say is, um, well, I kind of figured I was reaching.

=)

Whoohoo, thank you Gambling Gods.

I had to go out so I didn't even see it, but I actually got a piece of +220 when they were down 7-0 as well so I'm one happy Joe tonight.

Thanks guys, and again, than you Gambling Gods.

=)

:cheers: The thing is , the Pack controlled that game , atleast most of it, so it was fitting that they won it that way.
A W is a W.......:cheers:

+220 ? where at I would have hit that 2

Live betting in the first quarter right after the Broncos scored the TD.

I was trying to get +270 at MB, but it never got that high, it never made it to +250.

The Greek does it as well. That's where I got +220. I was actually shocked I got that one in before it closed.

The problem with MB is that they don't have all the bets you want. Sometimes they don't have halftime lines in college, sometimes they have live betting on things sometimes they don't.

On the bigger things they seem to have gotten better. Like MNF they always seem to have it now, and they had it for all of the World Series.

Nice Joe. Even nicer for what it sets up for the PIT/BAL clash.

Bet, I love it when you're on my side.

Whoa, 9.5???

It was 7.5 just last night. Maybe even earlier today?

What the hell.

Well, I still think they cover it.

I'm not convinced they let Baltimore score. They have a message to send.

Back