Small bet on Arizona

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
This is an easy game to pass on. But what is actually correct?
Bradley at home after a loss is 2-3. Most of the losses were by very strong teams. He is young and improving.
Reds on Sunday are 1 of the worst teams in Baseball at 7-13
Homer has a 9 ERA in the day
Shut out situation is 1-4 for both.
Over 10 run scored favors Arizona 8-7 sequence
Tomorrow the Reds go with Straily at Angels.
Color me silly. I rarely bet on Arizona and have Never bet on Homer
The key word here is small bet.

Thanks. NY is interesting. They have absolutely been killing teams in the day but a terrible ump for home teams in the game may keep me off

Dickey has a 5.96 ERA with Hoyle and he is playing after Toronto has been winning. I may just run away from this one looking at all the angles

Looked up Stewart.
Very little in Baseball-reference. Appears to be a beginner. Dodgers are great on Sunday and day games

Lester is a true ace and Cubs even better in the day. Do not like beginners with no indication of real talent

Chief reason for Detroit Rl is Skaggs is being hit by everyone and Anibal is now playing very well at home.
you have a very good day team that thinks they got screwed yesterday and wants payback

Chief reason for Detroit Rl is Skaggs is being hit by everyone and Anibal is now playing very well at home.
you have a very good day team that thinks they got screwed yesterday and wants payback

totally agree on det rl or -1

oak pitcher though young has gotten progressively better in each of his 3 starts

Would advise staying off Pitt today.
Pitt is Not a good day team.
Pitt is playing at Cubs tomorrow.
Difficult game

Back