3-1 last week, now 21-14 on the year.
9-4 lifetime on 2 unit plays.
For this week:

SF pk 2 units.
Philly/NE parlay
Cincy -3
Sea +3.

May have a couple more later...

For as crappy a game it is niners really do feel like a must bet!! I took zona the 1st meeting (guess i like crappy games!) and really felt fortunate to get the win, pretty much all self inflicted wounds by niners cost them any chance in that one, if niners play anywhere close to as well minus the turnovers they should win this one pretty handily.

Most likely be on cincy with you as well.

Gl this week!!

For as crappy a game it is niners really do feel like a must bet!! I took zona the 1st meeting (guess i like crappy games!) and really felt fortunate to get the win, pretty much all self inflicted wounds by niners cost them any chance in that one, if niners play anywhere close to as well minus the turnovers they should win this one pretty handily.

Most likely be on cincy with you as well.

Gl this week!!

Gl to you too. Cincy should bounce back against a horrible D.

2-2-1 on the week. Lost my 2 unit play in the last seconds... 1 push and 2 wins.
Now 23-16 on the year.
9-5 now lifetime on 2 unit plays.. having lost my last 2.

Niners and cincy were both crappy losses. You really shoulda been at worst 3-1-1 (honestly 4-0) cause should never expect both those leads to be blown!

Get it back next week bud.

Niners and cincy were both crappy losses. You really shoulda been at worst 3-1-1 (honestly 4-0) cause should never expect both those leads to be blown!

Get it back next week bud.
yep... I know. I've had some brutal losses in many games that I still feel I had the right side... guess that's why that call it gambling.

Back