Skanless Niffle Week 15: 40-26 oty

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
5-0 day, hitting my 2 unit play last sunday.
now 10-5 lifetime on those.
40-26 on the year.

1st play:
SD/KC u64.5/Sea pk parlay (the under is adjusted spread).

I really like bills this week, almost scary. If cardinals could do anything offensively they coulda beat lions and that was in a dome. Allen got guts and the athleticism to move bills offense, don’t expect lions offense to enjoy this gm at all in I’d suspect really cold! Don’t nobody like buffalo in December, especially a team playing for nothing.

Like Indy too but little less. If dallas continues playing at their peak I actually think they prob win or at worst lose to luck late. Just seems like a really good game for dallas to not play their best, this game is to Indy like boys last few were to them so while I think on both best day Dallas better, imo worth a bet on the more motivated home team.

I’d love to hear your Green Bay thoughts, I have plenty in discussion thread bout that gm and would be great to hear your counterpoints if you have a chance.

Gl this week

I really like bills this week, almost scary. If cardinals could do anything offensively they coulda beat lions and that was in a dome. Allen got guts and the athleticism to move bills offense, don’t expect lions offense to enjoy this gm at all in I’d suspect really cold! Don’t nobody like buffalo in December, especially a team playing for nothing.

Like Indy too but little less. If dallas continues playing at their peak I actually think they prob win or at worst lose to luck late. Just seems like a really good game for dallas to not play their best, this game is to Indy like boys last few were to them so while I think on both best day Dallas better, imo worth a bet on the more motivated home team.

I’d love to hear your Green Bay thoughts, I have plenty in discussion thread bout that gm and would be great to hear your counterpoints if you have a chance.

Gl this week

I like GB and the pts mostly just d/t history of Rodgers vs Chic. I think this line is a bit inflated d/t chicago's performance on SNF last week coupled w/how much of a mess GB has been. It's certainly not my most confident play this week, but I like getting almost a TD w/GB. Definitely don't think GB wins, but feel there is a good chance they can cover the 6.

I like GB and the pts mostly just d/t history of Rodgers vs Chic. I think this line is a bit inflated d/t chicago's performance on SNF last week coupled w/how much of a mess GB has been. It's certainly not my most confident play this week, but I like getting almost a TD w/GB. Definitely don't think GB wins, but feel there is a good chance they can cover the 6.
Well. Game sort of played out like i thought it would... lost the bet by 1 freaking point.. DAMN! Congrats if you played Chicago.

Back